Nintendo will license their characters for more than games

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've worked with anime before, and it was wonderful.
cartoon-link.jpg

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Official Nintendo Hentai confirmed?
...also Nintendo licensed, designer drugs?
Blue(Blueberry), Red(Cherry or Strawberry), and Green(Watermelon) Potion Energy Drinks?
Super-Mushroom breath mints? (Yuck!)
Officially Licensed Master Sword Replica (Please?)
Iwatta, and Myamoto Bobble-Heads?
Nintendo Trading Cards (If they did that, they would have gone back to their true roots!)
The (rather potentially stupid) possibilities are endless!

Reactions: Luigi2012SM64DS

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Official Nintendo Hentai confirmed?
...also Nintendo licensed, designer drugs?
Blue(Blueberry), Red(Cherry or Strawberry), and Green(Watermelon) Potion Energy Drinks?
Super-Mushroom breath mints? (Yuck!)
Officially Licensed Master Sword Replica (Please?)
Iwatta, and Myamoto Bobble-Heads?
Nintendo Trading Cards (If they did that, they would have gone back to their true roots!)
The (rather potentially stupid) possibilities are endless!
http://kotaku.com/people-are-getting-high-on-an-actual-drug-called-nint-1507722888
close enough

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just wondering, how does this differ from the likes of Rovio? I remember them being hated for doing pretty much the same as Nintendo now.. :unsure:

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
will they finally make the sequel?!!!!!
Super_mario1.jpg

http://smbthecomic.com/

Technically it's canon to the film because the writers worked with one of the film's writers. It's only just starting out but there's going to be one page a week approx.

Personally, I'd love to see a CG Mario film. A 90-minute Super Mario Galaxy cutscene would be epic. With real voice acting, of course.

Reactions: Veho

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hanafuda, post: 4903951, member: 32184"]Are you thinking what I'm thinking?? (Probably not ... most of you weren't born yet.)

yeah just when you think nintenDOH cant make any worse decisions and drive this once great company into the ground

i think we all know how this all ends......

personally i think they should go the disney route NINTENDO THEME PARKS, think of it, how awesome would that be
their characters are now more recognizable than disney characters a disney world quality theme park or parks with game theme areas/lands
convention centers to showcase high tech future consoles or prototype consumer testing/research area open to the public , VR attractions based on the most popular franchises , a poke battle interactive game/ride/arena attraction ,
think of the awesome concessions they could have like something served out of collectible 1 up mushroom shaped plastic container containers that play the 1up sound when you eat or drink out of it or red mushroom that plays the get big sound

they could have the mario peach castle or yrule zelda castle in one park or 2 parks with one in each like disney has the cinderella castle

a haunted mansion - haunted boo house

a mario waterpark area with waterslides that look like those famous green pipes
mario kart go karts ,for real
endless possibilities[/quote][/quote]

Wisenheimer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were going to authorize a Metroid movie, but after the disaster with the Mario Brothers movie, they wanted artistic control and needed to flesh out Samus's character before they could really work with a studio.

Unfortunately, their attempt to do so, Other M, was not very well received so I suspect that idea is delayed indefinitely for the time being.

I think Zelda or Metroid could make a great movie, but Nintendo has to be very careful. Other M showed that they might actually need to get some good writers to develop Samus in future story-driven games and a potential big screen production.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it