Nintendo Wiimote sync problems???

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by adgloride, Mar 9, 2007.

1. adgloride
    OP

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I've had my wii about 2 months. I've never had a problem with it until lately. Its just a slight problem, the wii works fine. Its only happened twice, both times I've turned it on in the last 2 weeks. Neither of my wiimotes will sync to the wii, all I get is the 4 flashing lights. I've tried the sync buttons and still had no luck. The only way I can get the wiimotes to sync again is to unplug the wii for 30 seconds then plug it back in and turn it on. The wiimotes start working right away. I just want to know if my wii is a little faulty or its some kind of firmware problem with the wii. BTW I've never tried to modchip it or even opened it up.

2. clark2k

clark2k GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2003
    Brazil
    Vitoria/ES - Brazil
    My Wii is suffering of the same problem and the only solution I found is turning off for a minute and then turn on again...

3. wabo

wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 14, 2003
    Canada
    Canada
    Happened to me once but never had the problem again.

4. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    weird. i had this exact problem today after work.
    came home to check news/weather channels, and after using 1 (of my 4) wands to turn on the wii, all 4 would not sync, just flash. never happened before so i had to shutdown>restart

5. haveasafeday

haveasafeday Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    This has happened to me a couple of time, it's really frustrating.

6. Ben_j

Ben_j GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2005
    France
    It happened to me too... also I have a 3rd Wiimote that can't turn on my Wii [​IMG]

7. mikeosoft

mikeosoft GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2004
    United States
    happened to me the otha day, goddamn mofo wiimote

8. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    another thing i have noticed...

3 of my wands (1st batch from around the launch) will become the player number same as the order they were turned on

BUT my 'newer' wand (came with wiiplay, rougher plastic grip and FCC numbers on the side) will ALWAYS be player 2

getting weird here

9. acillatem214

acillatem214 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2003
    United States