Gaming Nintendo Wii U Budget Games & Its European Release Dates

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Without much information to go on it's now known that Mario Vs. Donkey Kong and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse will also be both released in March and coincidentally one of said games is due for March 20, too.

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - March 20, 2015
Mario Party 10 - March 20, 2015
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - March 27, 2015

Nintendo's marketing is again making bad decisions but at the same time it seems like Nintendo just wants to get 'em out despite that Mario Vs. Donkey Kong and Mario Party 10 are out within the same day. Also worth noting is that Kirby and the Rainbow Curse was originally titled Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush but they decided to go with the US title (as is also the title of the Japanese edition via the Miiverse).

I'm just getting Kirby's game this month so I don't care much for the rest but it's interesting three Wii U exclusives are out due this month.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, Mario vs. Donkey Kong is cross-platform with the 3DS. But yeah, it's odd to see three first party Wii U games out in the same month.

Even if they are all budget games.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well, Mario vs. Donkey Kong is cross-platform with the 3DS. But yeah, it's odd to see three first party Wii U games out in the same month.

Even if they are all budget games.

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars is available for pre-order for £14.24 but even Nintendo Wii U fans over at HUKD don't seem very pleased or excited due to the physical release only comes with digital codes.

I'd guess MvDK:TS won't sell as much as MP10 or KatRC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr