Nintendo Wii System question?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by NDSlinker, Mar 16, 2008.

Mar 16, 2008
  1. NDSlinker
    OP

Newcomer NDSlinker Advanced Member

United States
    Hi, I have a Nintendo Wii that I have hardly used at all and am planning to sell it. The question is though, I have heard that the Wii is still in high demand and are out of stock in stores unless you buy that whole bundled package. I have someone who would want to buy the system for $200 USD but still am not sure if it is worth it? If not, what would be a better price for the system. It already includes everything in the starting kit such as wii sports, etc . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. MystikEkoez

Member MystikEkoez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If you're really selling it, I would recommend attempting to sell it on eBay first. People will buy it regardless of it being used or new, so you might be able to sell it for $250 or more.

3. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    The Wii right now is still in very high demand and exists with varying shortages. Unless someone in many places wants to wait for a store to open, then stand around for a pallet to get undone on the floor getting a Wii won't be easy.

If someone is offering you $200 for a used wii that's still complete and in top shape you're being suckered. Just watching the scumbags overprice stuff on Craigslist alone tells me reasonably speaking a Wii complete in box you could get a good $50 mark-up on as those tend to move while the greedy jackholes wanting like $350-400+ just keep posting and never move a thing. I'd at least demand what you paid for it.

4. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    You know, people say that it is in high demand, but around here, i see Wiis in stock everywhere, when i bought my Wii, about 5-6 months ago, i had to go to several stores to find one in stock, but now there are Wiis in stock everywhere, at least around mii

edit: lol i didn't mean to spell mii

5. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Well good luck selling it. I was about to sell my Wii and save money for a 360. But now, im saving money for a 360 and play my Wii in that progress. Think it over a few times.

6. ben_r_

Member ben_r_ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No way man, $200 is way too little. On ebay used with a game or two and a few accessories they can get from $400 to $500. I say take no less than $350.