Gaming Nintendo Wii Black Cased Games

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In honor of Nintendo's recent idea of sticking CERO "C" and "D" games in black cases, I present to you black themed boxart for ESRB "T" and "M" games. I hope you like them... Ill kick things off with Madworld and add more as I go along. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Super Smash Bros: Brawl > Mad World > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed > Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition > Overlord: Dark Legend > Silent Hill: Shattered Memories > The Conduit > Dread Space: Extraction > Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition > No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a request. May someone please print one of these boxarts out and stick them in a black DVD case so that I may see if they look OK? Sorry but I'm out of printer ink
tongue.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supersonic5000 said:
It doesn't fit the entire case... Although they look nice.

They should. I did not change the size of the art. They were full sized when I got them. All I did was edited the white area

New edit>> Ah! I see... I know some DVD cover programs are very finneky about printing size. Best bet is just fool around with the image a but and try not to use Microsoft Office to print the image out lol

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google for coverxp. prettry much the standard software for printing covers. mjust be sure to set the right paper size.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
How did you do this, I remember there was this way to edit colors in PS but forgot how to. Would like to do this with all ma Wii games.

I hope to have every "Teen" and "Mature" rated game done by the end of Feb. If not all then at least all of the popular ones. I wont be doing the PAL region boxes. Nothing against our PAL buddies but it's just too much work. Its already hell dealing with the space between certain words in the fine print. Funny thing is, I'm not even using photoshop for this. I'm using a program called Gimp. It's pretty nice. A poor man's photoshop. Sure I can just pirate a copy of PS but I have gotten too used to Gimp. besides, I love underdogs
smile.gif
I hope you all are liking these boxarts. BTW PLEASE use these with BLACK DVD cases. If you use a standard Wii white case you defeat the purpose of me doing this. The black scheme is supposed to match the one Nintendo of Japan will be rolling out soon (which also uses black cases).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I'm back! I just added "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: UAS" and "No More Heroes 2: DS" above, so feel free to have your pick at those covers
biggrin.gif

@ abel009: If you find the full sized cover I might be able to help you

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I agree with you about the whole TvC black box thing. I just made that box just to add to the collection but aside from that the original does look better.

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Omocho said:
I have just found the definition of "pointless waste of time".

dude no need for a comment like that, u will get ppl geting with that crap. its not a waste of time nothing in life is a waste of time lol u have your life so. and also if that was to me or the the OP then he is doing this for ppl who want to print out them and have them in a black case and have it match and if it was to me i dun care it gives some color to the loader.

anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol