Hardware Nintendo WIFI USB connector

mario41001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a nintendo Wifi usb connector and i go install everything onto my computer and then I grant my wii access to use it and the wii doesn't connect to the internet even though the connection is perfect and my computer is right beside my wii. How do i get it to connect!
frown.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I bought a nintendo Wifi usb connector and i go install everything onto my computer and then I grant my wii access to use it and the wii doesn't connect to the internet even though the connection is perfect and my computer is right beside my wii. How do i get it to connect!
grant permission, then do the connection test, if you get a error, try restarting your PC, and try again, otherwise reinstall it, but remove the adaptors driver aswell, then reinstall, sometimes it is buggy to install correctly, you using XP i assume? it can work on vista, but very difficult.

mario41001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried all of that and none of them have worked I really want to get this thing working again I've installed the latest version of the connector aswell and the wii still refuses to connect to my wifi usb connector. Also yes i am using XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM