Nintendo Wi-fi connector is doing weird

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Amoblaz, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007
  1. Amoblaz
    OP

Newcomer Amoblaz Member

Netherlands
    Well, I am using a Nitendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yesterday I was trying to play Pokemon Pearl with someone, I was able to get in the selection screen where I can chose my opponents name. But when he clicks at me I get Disconnected.
    When I try to reconnect, It first connects but then it gets disconnected again, it give's me the following error code "52103"
    Well, I went to Nintendowifi.com and entered this code, I got this

Well, it says my internet connection is blocked by a Firewall, Well I turned the Windows XP Firewall off, and I don't have any other Firewall Software installed on my system.

Well afther this I tried to re-install my Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connecter, afther it has been installed I tried it again, and it does the same thing, I am able to go on wi-fi, chose my opponent and then it get's disconnected again, and afther that I get the same error again.

I tried contacting Nintendo, but they won't reply, I even tried asking on there community forum, but no awnsers. I hope you guys know the awnser.

Thanks.

2. lanleague

Member lanleague GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just hold out for Nintendo's response.

3. dekabreak1000

Newcomer dekabreak1000 Newbie

United States
    i have the same problem nothings changed except that i have had a phone outage last week during a winter storm before it worked fine i have reinstalled the program dl the new version and still no luck