Misc Nintendo Wi-fi connector is doing weird

Amoblaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I am using a Nitendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yesterday I was trying to play Pokemon Pearl with someone, I was able to get in the selection screen where I can chose my opponents name. But when he clicks at me I get Disconnected.
When I try to reconnect, It first connects but then it gets disconnected again, it give's me the following error code "52103"
Well, I went to Nintendowifi.com and entered this code, I got this

QUOTE said:
Error Code: 52100-52103
The Access Point you are attempting to connect from is not connected to the internet or a firewall is blocking traffic necessary for connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. What to do will depend on where you are trying to connect from:

From a wireless home network:
* Verify that your router is connected to the internet when attempting to connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you are not able to access the internet on your computer, then there is a problem with your internet connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for more information.

* If your router has a built-in firewall that interferes with the necessary transmissions from the Nintendo DS, then your router may not be compatible. Click here to view our list of known supported routers.
Well, it says my internet connection is blocked by a Firewall, Well I turned the Windows XP Firewall off, and I don't have any other Firewall Software installed on my system.

Well afther this I tried to re-install my Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connecter, afther it has been installed I tried it again, and it does the same thing, I am able to go on wi-fi, chose my opponent and then it get's disconnected again, and afther that I get the same error again.

I tried contacting Nintendo, but they won't reply, I even tried asking on there community forum, but no awnsers. I hope you guys know the awnser.

Thanks.

dekabreak1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same problem nothings changed except that i have had a phone outage last week during a winter storm before it worked fine i have reinstalled the program dl the new version and still no luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn