Hacking Nintendo Video updates for US

abae2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post here updates regarding new nintendo videos available in US to download. This will enable people outside nintendo coverage to download them using cherryduck nintendo video server spoofing topic.
you can post here file description, file name, size and expiry date.
So far i am able to download only 4 videos as following:

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD1 Size:43.1 mb All is not Lost by K Go

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD2 Size:25.3 mb Bear Shark

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD3 Size:30 mb The Smurfs Trailer

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD4 Size:3.54 What is Nintendo Video

Expiry dates are not showing.

Someone from us region should help and post in this topic about updates.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...i thought there was new vids. well, at least those links will make it easier for other people looking to download NA videos.

but... those links, they're copyrighted content, ain't it? i'm actually surprised people are not getting told off or snipped by mods everytime i see those links. with a bit of reading, it's pretty obvious how to put the links together anyways, i guess.

oh yeah, it's true about those expiry dates. i myself don't have them, and i'm still waiting for the videos to expire. all i can see is a release date.

ameerh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Apparently the Smurfs trailer has been replaced by the Glee3D Trailer according to the nintendo website.. I'll check when I get home
biggrin.gif

Video slot: MD3 (ESE_MD3)

You can see which videos are available on the 3ds at: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendo-video

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how does this pertain to hacking a 3ds? second do people really care about the little videos i find them a tad useless LOL. if we can play our own it's a different story.

cheers.

ameerh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Is it hacking if you download the videos in another country other then the US?
yaynds.gif

I like the videos... their kind of fun and its a great way to show off the system to people
yaynds.gif

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont get this ,how do you download the videos and watch them on your 3ds?from these links?

EDIT: MN i figured it out , though i havent done it yet,

so has ayone tried to back date the clock or backdate the date rather , to try and get a video that has expired to play using this?

i mean if you can change the location to get videos to work like the tutorial says then why wouldnt you be able to change the date in the 3ds settings to make a video play

i guess if e ar to make these videos availale for download and to be able to have them able to be loaded on our 3ds's whenwe want thn e will need to have the date rane of the videos posted with them as well ,so we will know what to set the date to ,to make them work

i would ike to save th ok go video and have it play after it expires

loco365

Trophies
XP
totalnoob617 said:
so has ayone tried to back date the clock or backdate the date rather , to try and get a video that has expired to play using this?

I did. I copied the save files the program generates in appdata and copied it to my computer. I then copied an older set back to my SD card and disabled wireless to prevent them from being overwritten. I can still watch my OK Go video. :D

No date modification necessary.

abae2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
totalnoob617 said:

I did. I copied the save files the program generates in appdata and copied it to my computer. I then copied an older set back to my SD card and disabled wireless to prevent them from being overwritten. I can still watch my OK Go video.
biggrin.gif

great work. iam gonna try this.
Please help how to find program generated save file in sd card (file path) and is it possible to have more than 4 videos in 3ds through your method. i mean old and new one together.

loco365

Trophies
XP
abae2020 said:
Team Fail said:
totalnoob617 said:

I did. I copied the save files the program generates in appdata and copied it to my computer. I then copied an older set back to my SD card and disabled wireless to prevent them from being overwritten. I can still watch my OK Go video.
biggrin.gif

great work. iam gonna try this.
Please help how to find program generated save file in sd card (file path) and is it possible to have more than 4 videos in 3ds through your method. i mean old and new one together.
You can't merge them, but what you do is go to

X:/Nintendo 3DS/[Some ID]/[Some ID]/extdata/00000000/000004aa and in the only folder that is in there (called 00000000) copy it to a location. You can't mix and match files, so a good idea is to make a text file and date folders so that you can find the videos easier. I back mine up once a week. So I still have my OK Go video. But if you copy videos to the 3DS, disable wireless to prevent them from being overwritten.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok wait im a bit confused here, so what do you mean by the generated save file? what if i dont have that?
what if i just download the 4 videos from the links in the begining of this thread, can i use those?
and then what do i do , do you mean that i have to do the cherry duck tutorial and emulate the nintendo video server ,AND then do something with the generated save file on the sd card too?

or do you mean that instead of doing the whole cherryduck tutorial and emulating/spoofing the nintendo video server , that all i have to do is , copy the 4 video files i downloaded from this thread into the folder you said above on my sd card, and that you dont have to do the server thing?(ok obviously i cant use the files from here they are totally different, i would need someones backup of their 0000000 folder from when they had the video i want,)

also its funny that this time the links downloaded the videos , but befor when i tried downloading the videos from the links in this thread i had to use a proxy , or it just downloaded some oher small file ,and then when i put the same address in the proxy it downloaded the whole video,

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im confused .so do you mean that if you were to upload your 0000000 folder then all i would have to do is backup my folder , and erase it then replace it with yours, i mean one of yours with say the ok go video and then i would have it back and without having to do the cherryduck thing?
i dont have a bckup , so could you upload a copy of your folder with the smurfs and ok go vidoe please,if it will work and does work like i think it does

and what do you mean about a txt file? im not sure what your talking about, why not just make a folder and name it the date for the videos ,and then put the 000000 folder in it on your pc, and then make one for each 0000 folder backup, not sure what the txt file would be for, not like you could say in the txt file that folder 000000 is 8/11/2011 and folder 000000 is 8/20/2011 , that wouldnt tell you anything,unless you changed the folder names to 000001,000002 ,etc , but then you have to change them back to 000000

yea it would be cool if you could upload the 0000 folder you have with the ok go video and the smurf trailer ,cherryduck says that changing the date will not work ,so i assume that if i do the tutorial cherryduck posted with the server spoof and use the 4 files in this thread and i get them sent to my 3ds that it wont work , but if i have a folder backup from you and i replace my 0000 folder with yours then it will
unless it is somehow console specific

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what he means?

does he mean that this is a new different method ,that can be done instead of the server spoofing method?

where you just backup that folder he says and then save it and replace it with another one?

the thing is i want the ok go ,alls not lost video back ,but i do not have a backup of that folder
so could someone please do me a huge favor and upload it and post a link?or send it to my email if i give to you?if you happen to have it

i would just use the videos posted in the op of this thread but they are not the right format and if i use the server spoofing method i dont think it will work ,cause i asked cherryduck and he sais it dont work that way, but this should

MegaMemeMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post here updates regarding new nintendo videos available in US to download. This will enable people outside nintendo coverage to download them using cherryduck nintendo video server spoofing topic.
you can post here file description, file name, size and expiry date.
So far i am able to download only 4 videos as following:

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD1 Size:43.1 mb All is not Lost by K Go

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD2 Size:25.3 mb Bear Shark

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD3 Size:30 mb The Smurfs Trailer

http://pubus-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net/1/49/1/ESE_MD4 Size:3.54 What is Nintendo Video

Expiry dates are not showing.

Someone from us region should help and post in this topic about updates.
does anyone still have A folder with the video files in it? if so please upload it.

Last edited by MegaMemeMan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: