Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo Treehouse Live announced for tomorrow

EjrKc2DXYAEWm04.jpeg

Following up on their Super Smash Bros. Ultimate-focused livestreams from last week, Nintendo announced today the return of Nintendo Treehouse Live tomorrow at 10 a.m. PT. The livestream will feature two segments, one a "deep dive" on Pikmin 3 Deluxe, the upcoming Switch port of the Wii U title, followed by the reveal of a new stage and gameplay details on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, the Musou-styled Breath of the Wild prequel. Pikmin 3 Deluxe will release October 30, 2020 and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is due out November 20, 2020.

You can watch the presentation on Nintendo's YouTube channel here.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Only half (hopefully half) will be worth watching; I'm getting quite sick and tired of that desolate version of Hyrule.

Three games? Seriously? What a waste of developmental resources, when they could have limited it to one game and worked on something more lively and interesting.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo made shittons of $ with the switch I don't expect any more AAA games, until they launch the new console.
the wii u game well is running out. Unless they decide to do ports of older games on par with 3ds all stars for the rest of the thing's life, (which would be awful) I think we should now expect games that were made for the switch now.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the wii u game well is running out. Unless they decide to do ports of older games on par with 3ds all stars for the rest of the thing's life, (which would be awful) I think we should now expect games that were made for the switch now.
The Wii U still has exclusive access to Xenoblade X, Twilight Princess HD, The Wind Waker HD, and Virtual Console (particularly DS).
It's being chipped away at, but this well's not run dry yet.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least there's hopefully a reveal trailer for the second half of Aftermath for MK11 later this week...

...I hope.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, still better than anything BotW-related, honestly.

Hopefully not; that'd be unfortunate and unwanted.
what do you mean? it my have not been the best content wise but it has the best combat system out of all the zelda games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They are gonna release a new BoTW 2 trailer at the end just to fuck with us.
it's been a fair while. I could believe it

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what do you mean? it my have not been the best content wise but it has the best combat system out of all the zelda games
:rofl2:
Heh, no - that game's combat is slow, clunky, awkward, and hindered by equipment fragility. It's trash.
The best combat is in Twilight Princess, with the Hidden Skills; they provide some actual versatility in combat, not seen in any other game to date. The Back Slice, Helm Splitter and Great Spin are awesome additions, with the Mortal Draw being quite fun to use on occasion, and the Shield Attack sometimes providing opportunities to attack.
It's truly unfortunate most of these were never brought back after Twilight Princess, honestly, since they're fantastic.

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2:
Heh, no - that game's combat is slow, clunky, awkward, and hindered by equipment fragility. It's trash.
The best combat is in Twilight Princess, with the Hidden Skills; they provide some actual versatility in combat, not seen in any other game to date. The Back Slice, Helm Splitter and Great Spin are awesome additions, with the Mortal Draw being quite fun to use on occasion, and the Shield Attack sometimes providing opportunities to attack.
It's truly unfortunate most of these were never brought back after Twilight Princess, honestly, since they're fantastic.

you are in the minority buddy. Only hardcore Zelda fans would consider Twilight princess of all games you could mention to be a better game than Breath of the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China