Nintendo Toys to be available with Happy Meals in UK

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
On August 12 McDonalds' around UK will have Nintendo toys available with (and also sold separately for £1 -- I think that's what they still cost) as listed per Nintendo Life; Yoshi, Mario (4 different types), Peach, Luigi and a Mario Hat.

tvzVPdZ.png

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/photos-of-the-super-mario-happy-meal-toys-coming-to-the-uk/

If you were hoping these to be identical to the ones announced (for 2016) previously which they'd have identical NFC capabilities of an amiibo, nope. Just plastic toys without physical DLC.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well people do go out of their way to buy them but they are never really worth anything, the quality control looks terrible on these also but im probably expecting too much from happy meal toys

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well people do go out of their way to buy them but they are never really worth anything, the quality control looks terrible on these also but im probably expecting too much from happy meal toys
The previous Nintendo Happy Meal toys looked pretty good, well, as good as the actual amiibos.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Looks like they're trying to appeal to their audience.

I haven't visited McDonalds in months but I assume when they're available it'll be like this "Hi, I'd like a Happy Meal for my little brother/sister". :ph34r: It's as embarrassing as the guy in this video lurking over MLP toys in McD.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I haven't visited McDonalds in months but I assume when they're available it'll be like this "Hi, I'd like a Happy Meal for my little brother/sister". :ph34r:
You don't have to buy the whole Happy Meal to get the toy, you can just buy the toy on its own:

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/w...s-own-or-do-you-have-to-buy-a-happy-meal.html

>walk into McD
>playing Pokeymans while waiting in line
>get up to the counter
>buy all the toys they have
>surf away on a wave of children's tears
>tip fedora

Reactions: shaunj66

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Of course, nothing good for America's McShit.
shut up, i live in europe, outside of UK, we barelly got any digital distributions here..
also, there are lots of games sold to US\japan and not europe

also, it's just shitty toys, no nfc neither anything, no worth the rant :angry::angry::angry:

Reactions: Sheimi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo