uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
killeryunran said:
I mean, it would really suck if they would release a bad game like
Nintendogs again >.>
Nintendogs got high ratings and good reviews. :wtf:
Although I wouldn't know how the game is cos I hate playing these types of games.

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
killeryunran said:
I do wonder what games would be released for the 3DS.
I mean, it would really suck if they would release a bad game like Nintendogs again >.>
I really do hope that they finally release Nintengirls :3
fixed

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
surley they want too get another christmas cash in on the dsi & dsi XL - i cant see it happening before christmas

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Australia has recently got some highly anticipated games first recently... Are the tables turning to favour the PAL side?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Note that the the original DS was released in 2004 in America first, followed by Japan and then in Europe the following year, So it's not always released in Japan first. Nintendo could be trying to launch out to Europe first this time round.

killeryunran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
Note that the the original DS was released in 2004 in America first, followed by Japan and then in Europe the following year, So it's not always released in Japan first. Nintendo could be trying to launch out to Europe first this time round.

That could be, or Nintendo is spreading all the rumors of 3DS and then looking at where the best place would be to launch it first.
They could decide to launch it in the USA first because there could be more people there buying it right at the start, thus
letting them earn money earlier on(in case the 3DS turns out to be nothing more than [insert curse word here]).
And if the sales and such go well, then they would release it in other places where demand of the 3DS is high.
I think that that's what happened last time.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
WHOO IM SO HAPPY
tongue.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
NintenPokemon, transfer your pokemon and take care of them!
What?

I'd love the 3DS to be released this year! I remember how stoked I was for the DS. Looks like I'm in a relapse!

Here's to hoping that they've chosen a decent design for it. I don't want another fragile, bulky DS phat.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
QUOTE said:
According to British sources, will Nintendo 3DS earlier than expected on the market. The new handheld would make its appearance in October, almost half years before the fiscal year for Nintendo and ends well before the holidays.

When Nintendo announced the 3DS, said the Japanese company's promise of the new handheld by the end of the fiscal year that ends in March 2011, to give. Sources from the British game industry now have opposite site CVG confirmed that Nintendo will release in October 3DS. This would be the upcoming E3 trade show in June officially announced by Nintendo.

An anonymous British publisher speaks against CVG his surprise at the relatively early release. The general expectation was that the Nintendo 3DS around the Christmas market would bring. The early release would, according to the publisher in question indicate that much confidence in the new Nintendo handheld has. The period before Christmas was a Nintendo revealed its ability to 3DS careful positioning and extensive promotion.

The 3DS was announced in March by Nintendo. The new handheld game console was relatively quietly introduced to the world and specific details were scarce. Later the Japanese newspaper Nikkei deeper into the technology used. In early April rumors surfaced that Nintendo 3D touch-screen from Sharp in 3DS would use.
Thanks to tweakers.net and Google Translate

Hmmm... I hope it's true!
i have something better than hoping, i call it God

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Here's to hoping that they've chosen a decent design for it. I don't want another fragile, bulky DS phat.
The phat was the most stable and least fragile of the models. I've droped that sucker hundreds of times since I got it in the Mario Kart bundle and nothing has gone wrong with it. The Mrs DS Lite however I feel a fart could smash it into smithereens.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand all the bitching about the DS LITE build quality... i have dropped it, had my dog attack it, and kinfe the hundge. NOTHING EVER BROKE
smile.gif

so, i don't under stand

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
My DS lite is fantastic. Dropped that sucker lots of times on my hardwood floor (never thought I'd be bragging about that, really)

But my Phat snapped a hinge on the first tumble. Still works, mind you, but it's a bit... flimsier now.
Also, I think the touch screen was much more fragile than the lites and "i"s. I was the most careful person with it, but to no avail. But I guess getting Warioware: Touched! as my first game for it certainly didn't help the situation.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉