OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
QUOTE said:
Nintendo of America has invited select members of the media to its Q1 Media Summit event which will be held in San Francisco, starting February 24.

According to the press invite, Nintendo will demo games and the attendees will get the opportunity to sample a few games.Some of the games that we expect Nintendo to present are: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M and the next Legend of Zelda game. We will keep you posted as solid news begins to emerge from the event.

What do you expect?
Well there might be somthing surprising and who knows.
Sorry if im posting this again.

And 5,250th piece of news

Source

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool, only 2 weeks to wait. So much exciting stuff in those weeks in my life, it will be here very fast
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably some minor info on all the big titles. No huge developments, but maybe some new images or short videos. Everything else is probably being saved until E3.

I'm mainly looking forward to the new RPGs the Wii is getting. I thought Ninty was publishing at least one of them.

But yeah, probably nothing major like "SUPER MARIO GALAXY TO BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER" or something like that.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think Nintendo has got a lot to announce, but like everyone else says: they'll wait until E3. It would be nice to get some more little info, but it will probably just make us interested more in the E3 show.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
CrimsoniteX said:
I am not remotely interested in a New Zelda title on Wii, save it for next-gen Nintendo.

lol. good luck on that. Nintendo will not be releasing a next-gen console for a while. with sales numbers like they have now, they would be stupid to.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CrimsoniteX said:
I am not remotely interested in a New Zelda title on Wii, save it for next-gen Nintendo.

I'd like to see a Zelda title released designed for the Wii. Seeing as Twilight Princess was just a gamecube game ported over.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Edhel said:
CrimsoniteX said:

I'd like to see a Zelda title released designed for the Wii. Seeing as Twilight Princess was just a gamecube game ported over.

This. and besides all of that, I really didn't enjoy TP anyway.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't care what they're going to announce, but they need to announce something about the new console and/or the new Zelda or hopefully osmething about Golden Sun DS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE