Gaming Nintendo "Therapy"

laci.laplante

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I was wondering if you guys could suggest some games that would exercise a person's hand-eye coordination and brain. I have a few "brain" games, but was wondering if there are other games that require a lot of thinking and coordination that do not have the word "brain" in the title. I currently have Brain Age 1, CrossworDS, and Flash Focus. They are very good, but I would like to try something that had more of an on going theme or plot. Something a little less clinical. Something a little more mindless in appearance :^)

Thank you for your help,
Laci

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laci.laplante said:
Hello! I was wondering if you guys could suggest some games that would exercise a person's hand-eye coordination and brain. I have a few "brain" games, but was wondering if there are other games that require a lot of thinking and coordination that do not have the word "brain" in the title. I currently have Brain Age 1, CrossworDS, and Flash Focus. They are very good, but I would like to try something that had more of an on going theme or plot. Something a little less clinical. Something a little more mindless in appearance :^)

Thank you for your help,
Laci
since you're female, I'll help out
professor leyton

laci.laplante

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your suggestions! I will give those a check-out. I happened to come across Big Bang and Candace Kane, the former being pretty interesting compared to the latter. Big Bang requires a lot of hand-eye coordination and visual field processing, one of the things that Flash Focus attempts. Big Bang is very addicting, so I have to make sure I get in my Brain Age before Big Bang. I could only stand the candy factory one for a few levels before I determined I would be better off learning brain surgery off the internet and opening up my own practice in an old warehouse. In all seriousness though, the DS is proving to be a tremendous asset when combined with other modalities. But its a great excuse to play games and have some fun.

Thanks again guys! I'm still open to suggestions, and look forward to trying the ones mentioned above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk