Hacking Question Nintendo Switch wont boot up help

Charizard12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo Switch on 7.0 firmware I have no NAND or boot0 or boot 1. My switch can boots RCM mode view hekate and fusee_Atmosphere.bin and I get the Nintendo logo up them it just go too black screen.

Dennieh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would be great if you could give us a bit more information, for example:
-> did you got that switch dead or have you used it before/have you used CFW before
-> what did you do the last time your switch worked, examples include:
- "i ran some random NSP/Game i found online, my switch blackscreened and didn't turn on afterwards"
- the same as above but with a payload
- "i recently tried to downgrade and failed"

Last edited by Dennieh,

Charizard12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have used CFW in the past. I was on 6.2.0 firmware them I updated to 7.0.0. I was used RENIX one day and it just did not boot up for me. Another I can not get any power to the Joycon and went I put into the dock the power light just flashed one but when I am in hekate I can see full power to the switch.

Dennieh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
100% do a backup of your full eMMC, BOOT 0/1 and your biskeys now(hekate for the backups, Lockpick_RCM for the keys).
After that went successful, aslong as your PRODINFO is intact and it's "only" a software damage, you can always rebuild your full nand with this guide https://guide.sdsetup.com/usingcfw/manualchoiupgrade

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also before that it would probably be the best to try a clean CFW setup on the SD first lmao

Charizard12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have BOOT 0/1 but it come up error on it, i do have biskeys for my Nintendo Switch.My PRODINFO come up error has way,. Is my Nintendo Switch brick?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1