Russia
Hello everyone!
Sorry for my bad english

Have a problem.

Switch v2 didnt start after insalling hwfly/
found 3 broken capacitors
replaced them with 1uF

console also didnt start

if it stays for a long time without power, plug in the charging. the charge icon lights up. for a second and there is no start on this.
sometimes if you stand without power for a long time - if you press on - "nintendo" lights up and then a black screen

Any thoughts on where to look...

IMG_E8390.JPG

JBDZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should test all the surrounding capacitors. If they short-circuit, the CPU is burned.

serg_serg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
continue story...

after stand without power . began to start
turned on the cooling. even with it it gets very hot. cooler to the full and hangs in the menu.

any ideas?

JBDZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
continue story...

after stand without power . began to start
turned on the cooling. even with it it gets very hot. cooler to the full and hangs in the menu.

any ideas?
Short circuit, you can feel if the flash is hot when the power is on, then you should disconnect the capacitor. Because the lack of capacitance will not affect normal operation.

serg_serg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i checked resistance on these 2 capaitors (they need ti soldered to hwfly)
- 12 ohm/ i think this is cpu power/ checked voltage-0.86v
think there is no short circuit.

another group capacitors has 56 ohm and 150 ohm

serg_serg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
by the way, console sometimes start, i see logo, 1second and hot cpu&black screen...

try to solder / desolder this 3 capacitors - no result. i thnk switch can start without them

mayby thiis cpu problem&

ConsoleKid69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone!
Sorry for my bad english

Have a problem.

replaced them with 1uF

console also didnt start

if it stays for a long time without power, plug in the charging. the charge icon lights up. for a second and there is no start on this.
sometimes if you stand without power for a long time - if you press on - "nintendo" lights up and then a black screen

View attachment 317655
Replace that 2nd one again properly and carefully.
Hello everyone!
Sorry for my bad english

Have a problem.

replaced them with 1uF

console also didnt start

View attachment 317655

I would redo that second cap properly. From experience the only cap which would stop it powering up is the very last one.
Repaired loads of these now and the big issue is when the caps get knocked off the pads come off too and its near impossible to fix

serg_serg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
1. cpu is heated. Picture sometimes appears for a moment. then heating and a black screen. Sometimes immediately heating and a black screen. Cpu caps has 1.8V and 0.86V. no short circuit. 11/11/56/150 ohm. It is being warmed up.

2. Caps on the APU TEgra X1 are NOT pass-through and, by all canons, they are filtering caps from power noise. and throw them out at least to run, you can. their presence does not affect the launch.

3. There is a micron scratch in the left corner of the crystal. which on the crystals familiar to me would be garbage. but here...
I think the integration is sufficient...https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra_X1 for one hoe to lead to death...

conclusuions/ sorry for bad translations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr