Hacking Hardware Nintendo Switch V1 Patched No Response/Boot After PicoFly Install

sicnessprime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I tried to Install a PicoFly chip on a patched V1. Tried it many times with other nintendo switches. After installing I turned on the switch then the LED Indicator on the picofly modchip turned blue then purple color turns off then nothing happens to the switch only black screen. Tried it 4 to 5 times. Then I realzed I was turning it on without putting back the EMMC chip on the motherboard (I'm not really sure if this was the cause of the problem). After putting back the EMMC chip on the motherboard and turning it ON Picofly LED turned blue then white then a blinking blue light (I think its trying to glitch the CPU) but then nothing happens left for almost 10mins still blinking blue. I have tried resoldering all points but no luck. After that I even tried removing the picofly chip and tried booting the unit. Still no response. If anyone can help or tell me what I did wrong it will be much appreciated.

ThatOneCoder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, but it could be the Picofly having something with the emmc not being there, thinking something else was the emmc and it did something wrong. very wrong. I don't know. The switch could have locked up because the emmc wasn't there as well. I don't even know if the switch will lock up because of that.
EDIT: It might be bricked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)