Nintendo Switch to get 'God Eater 3'

ge3.PNG
Released earlier this year on PCs and PS4, the latest installment to the hack-and-slash series God Eater will soon land on the Nintendo Switch! The port was announced by Bandai Namco today. The Switch version will support co-op multiplayer battles and online ones with up to 8 players

GOD EATER 3 comes to Nintendo Switch on July 12th, 2019. In the meantime, you can read our review for the PC version and have an idea as to what to expect.

:arrow: God Eater 3 (PC) Official GBAtemp Review

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
they even released 3rd one of this franchise, that means fanservice sells... sadly
Two words: Senran Kagura ..

That series absolutely sucks in terms of gameplay.... But it still sells.. I WONDER WHY

Reactions: ThoD

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Two words: Senran Kagura ..

That series absolutely sucks in terms of gameplay.... But it still sells.. I WONDER WHY
that was exactly what i said, too bad there are so many horny teens/adults...who'd pick more digital grills rather than real life girls...

Reactions: Kioku

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the stories in each title connected? Will I be heavily confused without playing the first two titles?
This can't be Kingdom Hearts 3. Don't worry, I'm sure they do a better job of explaining the story/making it playable on it's own the the kh series.

D

Deleted User

might get a switch for this
but i want etrian odyssey too if im gonna waste money on a switch

ZeroHunta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, hunting games are great in portable systems!
Just hope that the game has some good difficulty, mh world was really disappointing being all noob friendly.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta love the hate piled behind every statement of oh no its a otaku/anime perv game. Listen i get it you secretly love these kinds of games and dont want us to know because you think we'll judge you or something. But heres the honest truth no one gives a $h!t what you do or dont play because we are in 2019 and everyones free to do as they please as long as no one gets hurt. So no ones judging you cause no one cares just lets be happy a new games coming to the switch cause god knows ive eaten through my collection of switch games and ill take anything to pass the time.

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this release dies slowly. Srsly, they did so much fracturing through this single ip. I remember getting a ps vita to replay burst and part 2, and then they tell us it wont get lokalized on the same system? Just to rewind their decision and localize it month later. For real?
And i dont even wana talk about the thousands of versions (yeah im exagerating). Milking the cashcow way harder than capcom was ever been able to...

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, I'll just play MHGU. You get burned buying these Monster Hunter clones because people stop playing a couple months after release. That was my experience with the Toukiden games. Didn't find anyone to play Freedom Wars with. Surprised people were still playing Soul Sacrifice Delta when I played it.
It's a bootleg monster hunter with a terrible combat system, half assed story and the typical Anime fanservice. If that's your type of game, I guess.

Tried God Eater 2 on PC... What a horrific mess that was. Controls weren't right, and it was oddly clunky. Can we get a new Freedom Wars instead?
A new Freedom Wars on Switch would be great. Or another Soul Sacrifice game. Those would probably end up on PS4 instead though.

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I'll just play MHGU. You get burned buying these Monster Hunter clones because people stop playing a couple months after release. That was my experience with the Toukiden games. Didn't find anyone to play Freedom Wars with. Surprised people were still playing Soul Sacrifice Delta when I played it.

A new Freedom Wars on Switch would be great. Or another Soul Sacrifice game. Those would probably end up on PS4 instead though.
Oh man, another Soul Sacrifice game would be fucking amazing. It was the main reason I got a PS Vita in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality