Nintendo Switch Online is confirmed to launch in September 2018.

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZzB218Z.png

Yep, it's confirmed!

Source:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/958872936257019904

Reactions: Deleted-379826

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol....do you own any console other than Nintendo? a ps xbox steam account? that is what I meant what you are showing me here is not what I'm talking about.

Not only do I own a Switch and a Wii U, but I also have played on an Xbox One/360 and I play on PC. I know what an account system looks like. Oh, and by the way, you do have accounts for both the Wii U and the Switch. Yes, accounts that you MUST sign up for in order to play your games online. Oh, and just so you know, that's the same way PSN, Xbox Live, and Steam works.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
I agree. Their online needs an overhaul. The way they're going about it with the Switch is at the very least a step in the right direction. At least now the downloads and friends list and the like are tied to an account. They just have to refine it now.

Reactions: Bonestorm

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There is a quick solution for everybody that is salty about this news. Since the paid service costs $19,99 per year, just burn or ship a $20 bill to Nintendo.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That price sounds... reasonable. What's the catch?
Well, the catch is that we don't actually get an online service on the caliber of Xbox and PSN. There probably will not be any voice chat system on the Switch itself, just that smartphone text chat crap. Then again, it is also Nintendo, and they are always different.

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well, the catch is that we don't actually get an online service on the caliber of Xbox and PSN. There probably will not be any voice chat system on the Switch itself, just that smartphone text chat crap. Then again, it is also Nintendo, and they are always different.
Different is good, different is bad. They've hit both sides of the spectrum pretty evenly as of late.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night