Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack pricing information revealed

n so.png

After the existence of a new tier for Nintendo Switch Online was revealed during the previous Nintendo Direct, new information regarding the service was announced today. Nintendo Switch Online's Expansion Pack, which includes Nintendo 64 and SEGA Genesis games, along with the newly-announced paid DLC for Animal Crossing New Horizons, will be included in the plan, which will cost players $49.99 for a year's worth of membership--almost on par with the cost of Xbox Game Pass or PlayStation Plus per year. That's also more than double the price compared to the original cost of NSO's base tier plan, which is currently $19.99. If you want a yearly family membership of the Expansion Pack, you can expect to pay $79.99. Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack launches October 25th.

:arrow: Source

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wonder about what kind of save format they use? srm? bin? eep?
I suppose that would depend on what the game use like what would be expected of any emulator. I expect the emulator to be changed to fit the original ROMs, don't expect the ROMs to be changed to fit the emulator.

More interesting would be whether CaVE Database Manager will support N64

Last edited by TomSwitch,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I did it. I bought the expansion pack (only have $45 left in my bank account). I haven't received the joycon yet, but I'm going to give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt. ;)

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was really hyped for this, but 50$? not happening. damnit. I stopped playing ACNH a while ago, so i'd just be playing for n64 games mostly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off