Nintendo switch on latest firmware but v1 cant load rcm black screen

dragonmaster

Ancient One
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok i ve purchased a v1 switch xaj70035546590 and even if i inject the payload i get to black screen while my other switch works need help , the purchased switch is on 13.0 firmware

Aetopia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You update to the latest 13.2 firmware first. (Atmosphere supports latest.)
And then try to send the payload.

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/ Professional Blackmailer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on serial number your unit is unpatched, seem like you are doing something wrong.

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/ Professional Blackmailer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ve done that serial match and switch should have been v1 and easy booting hecate etc

only things I can think off is trying another usb port, try another jig, perhaps something wrong with the right side joycon rail or usb c port if your driver is installed correctly on computer.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@dragonmaster is the switch dead? Or is it stuck in rcm waiting for a payload and froze maybe?
it does succesfully boot on main os, i ve updated it to new firmware and serial seems changed to a patched version. will contact ebay seller asap

further update, seller claimed sending it to nintendo, will try to force him accept it back, this was sold as a v1 console

Last edited by dragonmaster,
Reactions: laramie

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does succesfully boot on main os, i ve updated it to new firmware and serial seems changed to a patched version. will contact ebay seller asap

further update, seller claimed sending it to nintendo, will try to force him accept it back, this was sold as a v1 con
..diff sounds like the seller was trying to pawn off a v2 as v1.. Ebay will side with the buyer, as the item is a different revision then listed.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
..diff sounds like the seller was trying to pawn off a v2 as v1.. Ebay will side with the buyer, as the item is a different revision then listed.
Ok seller refuses return sold as it is on description tells me, wont accept return nor partial refund , will open up an ebay complain

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok seller refuses return sold as it is on description tells me, wont accept return nor partial refund , will open up an ebay complain
yup, open a complain complaint and make sure you note the listing was for a v1 but you received a v2, and state they have different enteral and replacement parts,

Reactions: binkinator
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: I farted so loud it scared me +1