Hardware Nintendo switch no TV output (diagnose done)

Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey folks,
I have a nintendo switch here which really grinds my gears. It doesn't switch to tv mode.
The console's display turns off and the dock's green light turns on (it charges), but no TV signal.

So far I checked for corrosion, changed USB port (was a bit loose), changed M92T36 and PI3USB. Checked the diode values of those parts. Checked the filter below the PI3USB. I can't find any problem with the device. There was no prior repair done. I was the first to open the console.

The device itself has no signs of hard drop or any damages at all. It looks almost brand new. They used an original docking station and the original charging cable. I really have no clue what else to check. Can anyone help me out from here?

Last edited by Daroxx,

Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Problem fixed.
Finaly found out what caused this shit.

So satisfying :)

Attachments

• 20210226_095352.jpg
    20210226_095352.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: Alfixes

Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The 6pin thing isn't a filter. The replaced part is smth different. The one above is a filter, which is fine.

Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Tbh. I didn't test it. I just replaced it from a known good board, after I got the tip from someone in another forum.

//e: I don't have a part number. I can check tomorrow if there is some kind of print on it and make a picture of it.

Last edited by Daroxx,

Tazman44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh. I didn't test it. I just replaced it from a known good board, after I got the tip from someone in another forum.

//e: I don't have a part number. I can check tomorrow if there is some kind of print on it and make a picture of it.

I used microscope it says DUG on it can’t find anything anywhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans