Hardware Nintendo Switch leaked hardware specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This document has been leaked somewhere on the internet (presumably Reddit). They said It's from June 2016, so it may not be 100% correct. This are probably the real specifications or really close to them. Nintendo remains silent about this..
IMG_1144.JPG

Can't wait for da arm8loaderhax
Just kiddin
Source: http://de.ign.com/nintendo-nx-proje...-hardware-spezifikationen-und-mehr-details-ge

Last edited by MeAndHax,

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You hunt it down. I'm not wastin my time.
Exactly. Because there is no topic with this document..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mr. Joined This Forum Last Week.
1. Actually a year ago, but I made a new account because of some personal issues
2. Please don't act like the smartest person on earth, it doesn't work out for you.. and btw if you tried to be funny... congratulations! you failed.
3. You can't tell if someone is lying by the join date
4. Your answer was pointless. You did not even check if there was a topic with my information, but you say "hey, this again". (I did check)

Mr. Huh I joined 6 years ago and now I know everything about everything and I can tell everyone what to do, how cool is that

Last edited by MeAndHax,

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Actually a year ago, but I made a new account because of some personal issues
2. Please don't act like the smartest person on earth, it doesn't work out for you.. and btw if you tried to be funny... congratulations! you failed.
4. Your answer was pointless. You did not even check if there was a topic with my information, but you say "hey, this again". (I did check)

Mr. Huh I joined 6 years ago and now I know everything about everything and I can tell everyone what to do, how cool is that
http://gbatemp.net/threads/rumor-switch-specs-and-info-from-a-dev-unit.460969/

hcrguy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You just got served!

And+back+to+the+kitchen+you+go_07e3de_3966845.gif

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4G RAM, that's exactly what I expected. I'm a bit disappointed it's not on-par with the PS4/XBO (8G iirc)
Please let this thread die. There are two others threads that reference this doc in the first 10 posts in the sub already. Hint they either have "specs" or "specifications" in the title as well.

Do we really need a third?

Last edited by thorasgar,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal