Nintendo Switch gets a price drop in Europe

swotch.jpeg

After a few years on the market, Nintendo has decided to lower the base MSRP of the Nintendo Switch all throughout Europe. In the past, the Switch retailed for £279.99/€329.99, and now, after the price reduction, the base model of the console will cost £259.99/€299.99. Switch Lite consoles will not be affected by any price change. For those that haven't yet bought one, you can grab a brand new reduced-price Switch from the official Nintendo Store, unless of course, you're waiting on the Nintendo Switch OLED version.

:arrow: Source

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So....

It seems Nintendo introduced a shitty policy for Europe, which is why the V2 units have received a price drop.
The reseller I've been using for some time now contacted me to inform me that they would not be able to fulfill my order because Nintendo is now forcing European resellers to place an order for 3 regular V2 units for each OLED unit they order.
I'm not sure whether or not this rule is being imposed on every reseller or only on the smaller ones. They are not sure when the situation will change so they cancelled the order all together.

I'll check with other, bigger resellers that I buy from to see whether or not they've been forced to do the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol