Nintendo Switch firmware version 10.1.0 available to download

YnigQpN.png

If there's one thing you can count on in this world, it's the stability updates for your Nintendo consoles. A new Nintendo Switch firmware update has just gone live, bringing the system to software version 10.1.0. As usual, this minor update only adds "general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience". The new firmware doesn't seem to change much in terms of exploits, either--SciresM says that Trustzone/Bootloader weren't affected, and neither was the Kernel changed. Regardless, a new version of Atmosphere will be dropping later this week.

:arrow: Source

mrnintendoguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If there's one thing you can count on in this world, it's the stability updates for your Nintendo consoles. A new Nintendo Switch firmware update has just gone live, bringing the system to software version 10.1.0. As usual, this minor update only adds "general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience". The new firmware doesn't seem to change much in terms of exploits, either--SciresM says that Trustzone/Bootloader weren't affected, and neither was the Kernel changed. Regardless, a new version of Atmosphere will be dropping later this week.

:arrow: Source

how many things do stability updates even change? ive never noticed any differences from stability updates.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Gee, I wasn't gonna play SOR4 tonight because my main Switch got unstable due to my bad breath, but thanks to the partnership between Nintendo and Mentos, fresh goes better while playing your Switch, and stabilizes it as much as this new update hitting your Switch tonight!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Too bad all this stability didn't go into the joycons. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over