Nintendo Switch firmware update version 12.0.2 available for download

dssdas.png

It's time to keep your Nintendo Switch consoles away from siblings, friends, or dogs that might accidentally update them, because there's a new firmware in town. Nintendo has just pushed out an update for system software version 12.0.2, which adds the grand feature of improving the general system stability. Of course, that could mean a variety of things in respect to what's going on under the hood, so wait until trusted sources know more about what's going on in this latest firmware.

[UPDATE] It appears as though there are some issues for those on CFW that have updated. SciresM says an update will be out tomorrow for for Atmosphere that provides 12.0.2 support.

:arrow: Source

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll be honest. Themes on gaming consoles other than the default ones look horrible, specially those fan made themes for the Wii, not worth the brick risk.

cant quite confirm that. For one there are some although not more than a few really good themes for the Wii. Also you only brick your stuff if you do not know what the f*** you are doing. Read, get knowledge and you do not have a brick. The only console i ever bricked was one PSP back in the day and that was exactly like i said, i didnt know what the f*ck i was doing. Learned from that though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp