Nintendo Switch firmware update version 12.0.2 available for download

dssdas.png

It's time to keep your Nintendo Switch consoles away from siblings, friends, or dogs that might accidentally update them, because there's a new firmware in town. Nintendo has just pushed out an update for system software version 12.0.2, which adds the grand feature of improving the general system stability. Of course, that could mean a variety of things in respect to what's going on under the hood, so wait until trusted sources know more about what's going on in this latest firmware.

[UPDATE] It appears as though there are some issues for those on CFW that have updated. SciresM says an update will be out tomorrow for for Atmosphere that provides 12.0.2 support.

:arrow: Source

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unpatchable exploit is unpatchable
wow such stability

why do they even bother wasting their time they know it's unpatchable we know it's unpatchable everyone knows it's unpatchable and that there will be a fix with in days if not hours.

It's a complete waste of their resources why not just work on adding actual features instead

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if im gonna be honest, folders will look a bit weird if they were just modernized for the switch
it would be a square folder. whos ever heard of a square folder?
its gonna be like this
UI_Basic_outline-84-512 (1).png
i did this in like 2 mins but i think its a pretty good mock-up
also now that i see it, it might not look that weird. but who knows?

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All I want is folder Support for my unhacked Switch...it is a mess to scroll through 100+ games and I would rather sort them into Folders by genre.

Well, maybe sometime in the future, the 3DS got folder support very late in it'S lifespan, too.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if im gonna be honest, folders will look a bit weird if they were just modernized for the switch
it would be a square folder. whos ever heard of a square folder?
its gonna be like this
View attachment 262648
i did this in like 2 mins but i think its a pretty good mock-up
also now that i see it, it might not look that weird. but who knows?
Something akin to Android folders is my bet as what the folders could look like

Reactions: 1B51004

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Captains log: day 329032

Things look bleak. Nintendo still hasn't officially added themes, the home menu still looks like a mess, and I'm about to give up hope. Why, cruel fate?
People won't like your comments just because you have the "Announcer" flair next to your name.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, I haven't updated any of my systems. though, the only one I was concerned about is the hackable one that's not turned on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.