Nintendo Switch firmware update 13.2.1 released, Atmosphere updated to 1.2.6

Screenshot_20220119-183921_Brave.jpg

Mere hours after Pokémon Legends Arceus was leaked online, a new Nintendo Switch update quietly released. As usual, the menu of the day is as expected, with version 13.2.1 adding nothing but stability. You'll want to refrain from updating if you're running CFW until more is known about this software update.

:arrow: Source: https://en-americas-support.nintend...tch-system-updates-and-change-history#current

UPDATE: Sciresm has released an update to Atmosphere, adding support for this latest firmware.

stingus

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Uhhh, I'm stuck lol. I updated to 13.2.1 and updated Atmosphere to 1.2.6, and now I'm getting the dreaded "Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported!" error message. This is for Hekate, right? On Hekate's github it says the latest supported version is 13.2.0. Any way to undo this mess? Or do I just have to wait for a Hekate update?
Hep, same here. Saw Pack.Atmosphere.Mariko.1.2.6.Hekate.5.6.5.Sigpatch.FW.13.2.1 release and thought that everything is already working well and updated Atmo and OFW. Now getting the same thing as you do. Everything looks like current Hekate doesn't support 13.2.1 (as it is stated in it's description).

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to update firmware(not atmosphere)but,receive an error from server and not proceeds to download update why?

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Man, I was on v11 until yesterday, updated everything and bam, an other update.. Will pass until the next big update

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean it'll probably get you some free likes and up your post count on gbatemp when you post one of the same 5 posts you see on these threads
  • stability joke
  • ironic stability joke
  • conspiracy theories
  • "is it safe to update"
  • irrelevant questions

Nintendo has the nerve to claim stability in the unstable COVID world!

(That was my stability joke......start pouring in my likes)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Uhhh, I'm stuck lol. I updated to 13.2.1 and updated Atmosphere to 1.2.6, and now I'm getting the dreaded "Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported!" error message. This is for Hekate, right? On Hekate's github it says the latest supported version is 13.2.0. Any way to undo this mess? Or do I just have to wait for a Hekate update?
DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL Hekate, Atmosphère and sigpatches get updated

I supposed the train of "my niece, dog, maid..." Updated my switch is coming

Update 2022_01_20 09:00: Now all Atmosphère, Hekate and sigpatches get updated, use your preferred method to update all of them.

Last edited by impeeza,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You are blocking updates, or you are super banned
Banned? 🤣🤣🤣 I don't play online,changed the DNS of my internet connection,so it doesn't update.

Edit:I solved it by putting DNS on automatic in HOS and updated to 13.2.1 and then with AIO Switch Updater Atmpsphere to 1.2.6.

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

aluckychild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is there anyone can teach me baby steps how to update my switch? Or is there any link i can learn how to update it? Owning a cfw is a new thing to me.

I'm currently in SF 13.2.0 and ATM 1.2.5

Zorch_Jr

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same here

MahoganyRaichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ugh, I've never done an update before (Just got my console hacked not by me) and I feel very nervous. I don't want to screw everything upX_X But as a 3ds user in the times when updates mattered - I'll wait a bit before trying.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
updated my switch by accident the legit way. funny thing i was using daybreak all this time when i could just do it legit and just installed the latest atmosphere and is working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended