Nintendo Switch firmware update 13.1.0 released

46DAEAEB-ECF5-4296-BCF8-72306118483A.png

Nintendo has just put out a small system software update for the Switch. Patch notes for firmware version 13.1.0 explain that this update is meant to add support for the new Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pass, which once updated, allows access to Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis games. If you're interested in keeping your Switch compatible with CFW, it's best to wait for the all-clear from a reliable developer before updating, as always.

Ver. 13.1.0 (Released October 25, 2021)​

• Added support for Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Just ignore the nags, as irritating as they are.

Speaking of, it would be nice to have Atmosphere stop displaying those. I'm offline, because I don't need my entire life to be online, ffs Nintendo. I get the point of telling the user about airplane mode being on, but this is overkill.
You can't ignore the nag man. It appears at the start of every race. That's like every 2 minutes.

Phelepus

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Kind of a dumb question because im new but after i have updated both hekate and atmosphere for 13.1 whenever i load atmosphere from hekate, the screen gets stuck on the nintendo switch logo after the atmosphere logo loads. any help?

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kind of a dumb question because im new but after i have updated both hekate and atmosphere for 13.1 whenever i load atmosphere from hekate, the screen gets stuck on the nintendo switch logo after the atmosphere logo loads. any help?
Is not support right now on atmosphere, just wait

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My nephew accidentally updated my switch to 13.1.0 almost right after it was released :cry::cry::cry:

When I tried to boot atmosphere is says "A fatal error occurred when running Fusee. Failed to identify FS!"

Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to wait ???
Yes, your nephew made a fatal error. Sad for him.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The primary function of this update is stability for the majority of users, though. Only 1/3rd of Switch owners subscribed to NSO before they added the expansion pack, and far from all of those subscribers will be shelling out extra for that.

So 2/3 subscribed after the expansion pack?

Consistently inconsistent.

If most people stuck light bulbs up your butt, that logic carries that it is their primary function. It is an appeal to herd mentality; intentions, potential, or bigger picture be damned.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If most people stuck light bulbs up your butt, that logic carries that it is their primary function. It is an appeal to herd mentality; intentions, potential, or bigger picture be damned.
You seem upset, eat a Snickers

• Angry
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm glad this is out early. I was planning on doing a lot of SD card updates over the weekend. I hope 13.1 firmware dumping works without issues.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
True but why waste money on a console to play old games which is 90% what nintendo have done, ported its old stuff.
Despite not being wrong, there's quite a few games that warrant a Indindu Snitch.
First party games come to mind, Doom(ses), Skyrim, Quake, Tales of Vesperia, Metroid Dread...
You can get a lot of mileage out of a Nindindu Samitch.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

It's not that deep.

Reactions: tabzer and Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi