Rks0Mha

Rks0Mha

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I'm confused now about why people are feeling the obligation to announce they are proud they steal video games. You're not doing anything special, it's not a niche you're not doing anything clever given how easy it is. Years ago if you had technical ability that might be something to be proud of, or if you learned how to solder just to put a chip in and see it's success you could pay yourself on the back. This I am Sparta stuff going on is not noble or anything just makes you seem dumb. Do you guys like shoplift candy bars and brag about it as well?

Basically isit nothing to feel good about, you're just stealing with very little effort. Aladdin stole just what he couldn't afford, I don't any of you guys would share your stolen games with a vest wearing monkey

Reactions: RobXcore

Absintu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes there was. I can confirm that with the following phrase:

"Don't copy that floppy"
thats exactly what i was thinking. Because they always tried to make ppl minds to antipiracy, but all pf us made fun of those atempts.
now it looks like they have succeeded in some way. Some way, but very far from the majority of ppl like they want

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: The14thfly

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm a dirty pirate, and plan to pirate the entire Switch library. I haven't bought a single 3DS game, I pirated the entire library.

We're going to get piracy on the Switch, and we're going to discuss piracy here(not sharing links ofc :P) and there isn't a damn thing you anti piracy people can do about it, except bitch and moan!

I also support piracy but only because Nintendo games aren't AFFORDABLE on regions they are not officially present. I bought my Switch for the equivalent of USD600,00 and I'm not really proud of it.
If piracy is the only way I can get my games in a decent way, that's what I'm gonna do. They should do like Sony and M$ and release their consoles all around the world, that's why I spend my money on original games for the PS4 but not a single penny on another Switch game (besides Zelda em MK8 kek).

OBS: I'd like to understand why most piracy supporters here talk like jerks all the time. You're doing nothing new. Chill and enjoy your games. People are right to complain about you not paying for the same thing they spend $60 on it.

Reactions: Centergaming

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Alright I'm confused now about why people are feeling the obligation to announce they are proud they steal video games. You're not doing anything special, it's not a niche you're not doing anything clever given how easy it is. Years ago if you had technical ability that might be something to be proud of, or if you learned how to solder just to put a chip in and see it's success you could pay yourself on the back. This I am Sparta stuff going on is not noble or anything just makes you seem dumb. Do you guys like shoplift candy bars and brag about it as well?

Basically isit nothing to feel good about, you're just stealing with very little effort. Aladdin stole just what he couldn't afford, I don't any of you guys would share your stolen games with a vest wearing monkey
It's not illegal in every country.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: Centergaming

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I don't care what illegal or not, l don't see the need to brag about it. It's just not an impressive feat. It's makes no difference to me what a man does to make a living. Piracy is a dirty business and will ruin us all in times to come.
People will always brag about stuff that makes them different.

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care what illegal or not, l don't see the need to brag about it. It's just not an impressive feat. It's makes no difference to me what a man does to make a living. Piracy is a dirty business and will ruin us all in times to come.
Really? What exactly will it ruin? Can you show me instances of it ruining anything?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say, I think even the game devs care less about piracy then you do.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? What exactly will it ruin? Can you show me instances of it ruining anything?

Well that was more of a Godfather quote than anything. Not that it even matters because I said that it will ruin in time to come as if it hadn't happened yet.

So to answer the first question "Really?" I guess would be: Maybe
What exactly will it ruin? I would say smaller companies than nintendo might not be able to sustain themselves if people are paying money in exchange for playing their games.

Also the last one, no I cannot show you any instances I guess.

Now a question for you, do you earnestly find it completely harmless all together?

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that was more of a Godfather quote than anything. Not that it even matters because I said that it will ruin in time to come as if it hadn't happened yet.

So to answer the first question "Really?" I guess would be: Maybe
What exactly will it ruin? I would say smaller companies than nintendo might not be able to sustain themselves if people are paying money in exchange for playing their games.

Also the last one, no I cannot show you any instances I guess.

Now a question for you, do you earnestly find it completely harmless all together?
Of course not. Theft is theft, whether or not it's physical or digital. That wasn't my point. When someone says "ruin", you typically think of complete destruction or annihilation.

Piracy is most definitely a bad and harmful thing. But to the extent most people think? No, not at all.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say, I think even the game devs care less about piracy then you do.

Idk about that, I mean I might not care at all. Hell, I could be a pirate myself I don't see how it would make a difference. It's about steering a path for those, like smack addicts. They'll shoot smack but not endorse it heavily and try and keep kids off the stuff while shooting up every night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb