Hardware Nintendo Switch Battery Stuck At 1% CFW

dawnnsx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i allready try depleting the battery and charge it overnight
i allready open hekate a couple of times.
i use this a fusee linux battery still not working from gba forums (cant send links) and still at 1%
switch.png
this is the battery information in hekate v5.3.2
im running FW 10.1.0 with atmosphere 0.14.1 (im usign the latest because yesterday i update it because many people say just update it and it will fix it)

pleasse is there anything i can do??

dawnnsx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Try shutting it down and opening it up, unplug the battery and plugging in back in, and load up hekate again.
ok il try it later. i allready order a more expensive screwdriver. since my cheap one is really hard to open and im scared of breaking the screws on the switch it self.

k28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just had the same. also couldnt boot into OFW . after replcaing rbqxx ic i could at least boot into cfw and charge the switch i cfw. problem for you is, you need to charge the switch battery externaly and after that you need to be carefull not to let you battery drain empty.

edit: the first time i got this console i still could boot into ofw and after updating ofw and sd card to the latest software it lokked like it was working but it got worse till ive done the above.

Last edited by k28,

dqrx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok il try it later. i allready order a more expensive screwdriver. since my cheap one is really hard to open and im scared of breaking the screws on the switch it self.

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having a similar problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool