LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Here: https://discord.gg/Szwh8xG

If you're banned and you wanna get your Nintendo Switch unbanned, then this server MIGHT be useful for you guys, as we're trying to find someone willing to do such a big task.

It seems like that bans use a 2048-bit private signing key.

We hope to find someone willing to do so (we don't have to lose any hope!).

Greetings.

PD: I've seen a similar thread, if mods aren't happy with this then I'll just send a message there.

Last edited by LuigiGold,

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here: https://discord.gg/WGwMVnB

If you're banned and you wanna get your Nintendo Switch unbanned, then this server MIGHT be useful for you guys, as we're trying to find someone willing to do such a big task.

It seems like that bans use a 2048-bit private signing key.

We hope to find someone willing to do so (we don't have to lose any hope!).

Greetings.

PD: I've seen a similar thread, if mods aren't happy with this then I'll just send a message there.
You will need a quantum computer to do that...

LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Now we're 80! I didn't expect people coming but cool!

Anyway it seems like SimonMKWii is trying to solve this """problem""" by injecting another non-banned cert into a console, but it didn't seem to work (not until we get a CFW like Atmosphère to bypass a specific fuse).

Greetings.

LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems like SimonMKWii needs some testers in order to test something out (that is, downloading/redownloading demos/other titles). Nothing related to the Eshop storefront I think.

Join to help!

(If you want to become a tester, PM me on Discord, read the announcements channel!).

Greetings.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not much purpose to this. If anything we'll end up like the 3DS scene sharing public seeds. Except I'm sure Nintendo will probably pick up on this and ban much quicker on the Switch than they have for the 3DS, it should be pretty simple to ban whenever it sees multiple people using the same console cert.

Best bet is to just buy a Switch tablet on eBay. You don't need any of the accessories or controllers, you should be able to find one at a decent price. So then you have a banned Switch dedicated for hacking & homebrew, and a stock Switch strictly for playing legit titles online.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're not going to bruteforce that, ever. Hope you've got people who know what they're actually doing onboard; you've got a long road ahead of you.
They have SimonMKWii - so no. No they don't.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There actually quantum computers open to the public to run some computing variables if some one really wanted to try
Damn son, please hook me up with one of those. It's free, right?

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wat

We’ve yet to achieve quantum supremacy (the point where quantum computers are faster than supercomputers) much less usability.

When people say it might be possible for a quantum computer, that’s code for “don’t do it”!
It's actually code for "you're embarrassing yourself - if that were possible right now, all crypto would be worthless"

You got banned, server-side. This is not the 3DS, there is no freeShop, there never will be and since client certs are burned at the factory, you can't just switch them out. You have to buy a new Switch and listen to people who know what they're talking about, like SciresM:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHacks/comments/8rxg26/psa_strong_antipiracy_measures_implemented_by/

Reality is hard to accept sometimes, but that's just the way it is.

Reactions: Centergaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U