Nintendo Switch 2016 stuck at second boot logo (nintendo switch logo) fast charge working

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I purchased this switch described as no booting, infact it does not pass the second boot logo (nintendo switch logo), simply get stuck no black screen or other. The consol is unpatched, never been open or dropped. When I got it I noticed that it was in auto-rcm, maybe someone messed up something. Anyway I launched hekate, toke some photos and switch off auto-rcm.
I noticed that id does charge battery and fast-charge.
Can you please help me diagnosing and fixing this one? Thank you!

IMG_6268.jpg
IMG_6269.jpg
IMG_6270.jpg
IMG_6271.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I purchased this switch described as no booting, infact it does not pass the second boot logo (nintendo switch logo), simply get stuck no black screen or other. The consol is unpatched, never been open or dropped. When I got it I noticed that it was in auto-rcm, maybe someone messed up something. Anyway I launched hekate, toke some photos and switch off auto-rcm.
I noticed that id does charge battery and fast-charge.
Can you please help me diagnosing and fixing this one? Thank you!

View attachment 308089View attachment 308090View attachment 308091View attachment 308092
That's bot hekate as hekate looks like this
abf27e53e5fcff2e8f689e7da611cb38.jpg

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Like the folks above already told try to run the lastest version of atmosphere and see if you can get pass that Nintendo logo by selecting Stock or CFW sysnand.

Also i would try to load android or Lakka on it to discard issues with the hardware.

If you manage to run nyx on it you should post a screen of the battery status to see if it's filled with "0s" because there's a hardware issue that causes something similar to whats happening to that Switch.

Hope you get it sort it out, but be 100% sure that your switch already ran CFW and has been already tampered with.

Reactions: gelderm

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like the folks above already told try to run the lastest version of atmosphere and see if you can get pass that Nintendo logo by selecting Stock or CFW sysnand.

Also i would try to load android or Lakka on it to discard issues with the hardware.

If you manage to run nyx on it you should post a screen of the battery status to see if it's filled with "0s" because there's a hardware issue that causes something similar to whats happening to that Switch.

Hope you get it sort it out, but be 100% sure that your switch already ran CFW and has been already tampered with.
Ok, I'm now backupping eMMC and then I'll create emuEMMC (hope is not already banned), then I'll try to launch CFW. Where exactly I have to check if the battery status to see if it's filled with "0s?

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, so launching CFW as the same results, stuck on second boot logo. Seller told me that he already tried to restore boot0 and boot1 but nothing changed ( this is why it was on auto.rcm). I think it may be hardware related

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Then i recommend you to run something like lakka or Android before opening up the switch so you are certain that at least the hardware is not damaged. (eemc module might be though)

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then i recommend you to run something like lakka or Android before opening up the switch so you are certain that at least the hardware is not damaged. (eemc module might be though)
It seems like Ubuntu does not detect any WiFi card, is that right?

Attachments

• 88013161-E683-4A83-9235-8638C4C4B76D.jpeg
    88013161-E683-4A83-9235-8638C4C4B76D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu