Hacking Nintendo Support won't unlink my NNID

Andim

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone explain it to me simply? If I do the downgrade, wait a week, and then transfer back, can I assign both 3DSs their original NNIDs without calling nintendo? This thread seems to suggest to me that the 3DS that was hacked to begin with will end up with both NNIDs, and that is a dealbreaker.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the only info they ask after believing your excuse is:
  1. Name of NNID
  2. email address connected to the NNID
  3. birth date
  4. serial number of device
  5. three downloaded games(you don't need to say 3 you can only say fieldrunners for example)
I don't think you can get caught with these interrogating questions :-P
Just say your system is broken or that you sold it and forgot to transfer.
they don't bite :-P
Really? To me, they only asked the NNID and the email and the Serial of the previous console. Nothing more

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can someone explain it to me simply? If I do the downgrade, wait a week, and then transfer back, can I assign both 3DSs their original NNIDs without calling nintendo? This thread seems to suggest to me that the 3DS that was hacked to begin with will end up with both NNIDs, and that is a dealbreaker.
Follow Plailect's Guide and you will not lose anything (NNID+Saves)
Really? To me, they only asked the NNID and the email and the Serial of the previous console. Nothing more
Yes, what I wrote(about what info they ask) is just a copy paste from the email I received after contacting them and explaining my "problem"

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Follow Plailect's Guide and you will not lose anything (NNID+Saves)

Yes, what I wrote(about what info they ask) is just a copy paste from the email I received after contacting them and explaining my "problem"
Well, for me it was a completely different problem, but they should have asked the same. I sent my 3ds to warranty and, since it didn't came at time, they gave me a new one, so I need to contact them to unlink the NNID from the 3DS that didn't came in time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.