Nintendo stops production of NES/SNES Classic in America

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Learn to fully read my quotes. Most of the time, these torrent things have malware included or at the very least, the web you got it from tracks your data from the torrent or someh=thing, i dunno. Another thing is that I found a delicate little ROM site that I found to be pretty good. No links here, my acc is valuable, same goes with my RBLX account, my Macintosh Repository acc, my Minecraft acc, etc.
I find it hard to believe that you can sneak some kind of malware onto a SNES ROM in sfc format.

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by bundled? Do you mean that there's another file apart from the sfc file?
duh. im not 2 years old. When you get a torrent, you literally have no clue what's inside the torrent aside from the roms

If you didn't understand that, just get me out of this thread :glare:

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
duh. im not 2 years old. When you get a torrent, you literally have no clue what's inside the torrent aside from the roms

If you didn't understand that, just get me out of this thread :glare:
Do you mean to tell me you can insert code into a .torrent file?
A torrent file only tells the torrent client where to download the chunks and how to organize them.
There is no way you are going to have a virus from downloading ROMs unless you blindly run an .exe file.

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean to tell me you can insert code into a .torrent file?
A torrent file only tells the torrent client where to download the chunks and how to organize them.
There is no way you are going to have a virus from downloading ROMs unless you blindly run an .exe file.
*mic drop

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never understood the appeal of these systems in the first place, it's just some shitty hardware + decent emulator in a NES/SNES shell and a few ROMs built in.
Being able to play with original replica controllers makes it worth it to me, but they are still almost useless without some Chinese extension cables.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being able to play with original replica controllers makes it worth it to me, but they are still almost useless without some Chinese extension cables.

Chinese? Lol Walmart, target and GameStop sells extension cables for 9.95 each. And they are made in Mexico. At least the one I bought was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.