Nintendo shows off 13 minutes of Pokemon Legends: Arceus gameplay

Pokemon Legends: Arceus is only a little over two weeks away from launch, and with the imminent release of the game, Nintendo has decided to let players know a bit more about it. A thirteen-minute gameplay overview was published, going over gameplay mechanics, quests, the battle system, and more, including showing off a boss battle against the Pokemon Kleavor, which looks somewhat related to the Scyther line. If you're not already sold on Legends: Arceus, or you're just looking to hype yourself up, make sure to check out the video.

vaugerbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a bit skeptical of how it would turn out when the first few trailers were shown off, but it's looking pretty good after seeing some gameplay. Looks to be a few small details that could be fixed with a patch though, like some pretty low res textures on the background hills

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
verlisify-style? whats that?
BTW, I'm really really hyped too B-)
Verlisify is a Pokétuber most notable for hacking hackers, the Pokémon community, most recently the Pokémon Legend Arceus trailers. I see a lot of people almost word for word using the same shit he says in his videos about the game.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Verlisify is a Pokétuber most notable for hacking hackers, the Pokémon community, most recently the Pokémon Legend Arceus trailers. I see a lot of people almost word for word using the same shit he says in his videos about the game.
like this?
Still looks like early alpha game footage, in a bleak, empty "world". Breath of the Wild shits all over this game as far as environment goes...

Reactions: vaugerbird

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Still looks like early alpha game footage, in a bleak, empty "world". Breath of the Wild shits all over this game as far as environment goes...
Really apple vs orange here consider botw doesn't have Pokemon and have to reuse a dozen enemy models to begin with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.