Hacking Nintendo Selects OOT Powersaves Not Working?

frank defranko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently bought the Nintendo Selects version of Ocarina of Time 3-D through amazon and no matter what I do, powersaves just says unsupported game. Works fine with other games though. I am trying to OOThax through powersaves. Any fix? or am i left to return it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Selects Oot3D version works with Powersaves. I bought one to set up my 2DS with custom firmware and mine works just fine. I don't know what you're talking about. Just keep trying.

frank defranko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the powersaves is the US version. And I tried everything from reinstalling powersaves to rebooting comp but it still says unsupported game. Is it possible this cartridge is not compatible with powersaves?

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes the powersaves is the US version. And I tried everything from reinstalling powersaves to rebooting comp but it still says unsupported game. Is it possible this cartridge is not compatible with powersaves?
You can always try to boot Homebrew using browserhax and then the OOT3D sploit installer

frank defranko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
68b02ldyv

This image is from the OOT pop up,

jdpejitch

This one is from MHGEN and has a X on a cartridge in the background of the popup

wondering if this means anything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does Browserhax and oothax sploit work on 11.x.x.? whatever the most recent firmware is.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
68b02ldyv

This image is from the OOT pop up,

jdpejitch

This one is from MHGEN and has a X on a cartridge in the background of the popup

wondering if this means anything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does Browserhax and oothax sploit work on 11.x.x.? whatever the most recent firmware is.
The sploit installer DOES NOT WORK on 11.0. It hasn't been updated to work with 11.0 yet. Do not bother trying.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
The Sploit Installer doesn"t work as said in 11.0 as it isn"t updated, it will be like 10.7 OOTHax behavior you need to try a lot of times (and when saying a lot is really a lot) with a minium possibility that one of that tries can work.
So you need to do it with the Powersaves.

frank defranko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even if I got browserhax working and got menuhax (i have a general idea of what these do but this is my first time doing anything with homebrew), I wouldn't be able to put the OOTHAX save into the cartridge?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
No, because the installer isn"t working right now in 11.0, it need to be updated to work in 11.0 and there isn"t an update yet for 11.0 of it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even if I got browserhax working and got menuhax (i have a general idea of what these do but this is my first time doing anything with homebrew), I wouldn't be able to put the OOTHAX save into the cartridge?
You WILL NOT be able to do it with the sploit installer. You NEED to do inject the save WITH Powesaves.

frank defranko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well after maybe 1000 inserts it worked! but ive run into another problem... I got oothax working but when i press a for the Homebrew startup I get a message "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system". I tried googling around but can't find anything I understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr