Hardware Nintendo seems willing to fix my screens.

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad called Nintendo after I told him how the bumpers are too short and the 3DS scratches itself. They're letting me send it in to be fixed now, completely free.
Just curious though, would it be a good idea, since I've used a flashcart on my 3DS?

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad called Nintendo after I told him how the bumpers are too short and the 3DS scratches itself. They're letting me send it in to be fixed now, completely free.
Just curious though, would it be a good idea, since I've used a flashcart on my 3DS?

do it nintendo will fix it and return it. i doubt highly they will say a thing to you. if they complain say you were reading .epub files to use your 3DS as a ereader.

SolidMario7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're just fixing the bumper right? I wouldn't worry about it. Although I would delete some data from the activity log. Just don't send in the flashcart like a certain someone did. :D

Edit: Ahh, sorry you got it. That's what I meant. Should of when into detail about that.

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

do it nintendo will fix it and return it. i doubt highly they will say a thing to you. if they complain say you were reading .epub files to use your 3DS as a ereader.
Or homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1