Nintendo seemingly leaks Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stage builder

download.png

In a new Nintendo Switch advertisement posted on YouTube today, Nintendo seems to have accidentally leaked the existence of an upcoming feature in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate—a stage builder. Around two seconds into their new 'Switch My Way' commercial, the stage builder can be seen on the TV in the background. The stage builder was introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and also appeared in the Wii U iteration, but was omitted from the latest release. The trailer indicates that we should be getting a stage builder feature implemented via an update in the near future.

:arrow: Source

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let's hope it's at least as good as the one in Brawl, the Wii U version was so lame. Like what kinds of levels could you even make on wii U other than 4 blobs before you hit the terrain limit?

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How to add new Nintendo games features:

1.Take an old game
2.remove old features
3.port it to a new console
4.change the title game screen and some other stuff
5.realese the game
6.wait a couple month
7.add “new” (old) features
8.enjoy your “new” (old) features

ClassyDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game appears to be running on a retail Switch in the video, meaning Nintendo would've had to go through the effort of putting a new build onto a retail version of the game for this single shot. It's very unlikely they did something this complex on accident.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I mean, theres a lot more single player content in this game already compared to the other smash bros games. (though i do agree id like more, just saying)
Besides the Adventure Mode (Also present in Melee, and in Brawl as "The Subspace Emissary"), it is quite lacking, there is no proper All-Stars Mode neither a proper Endless Smash (they were merged into one thing), there is no Target Smash, Home-Run Contest, Smash Run (Smash Tour is trash so whatever), Special Orders, Events and I guess the old Boss Battle mode from Brawl could be in Ultimate. Sure, I might be nitpicking here, but for an "Ultimate" game where "Everyone's here", it lacks a lot of things.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg