Nintendo reveals its schedule for E3 2019 events

sdfsd.png

E3 is nearly upon us, with the event's dates of June 11-13 approaching quickly. This has prompted Nintendo to discuss their plans for this year's conference, which include Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 tournaments, a Nintendo Direct, a three-day Treehouse stream, and a special offer for those in attendance. On June 8th, a few days before E3 itself, the World Championship of Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros. will take place. Following that on the 11th at 17:00 UK time/9 am PT will be the special E3 Nintendo Direct. Right after that, the Treehouse Live event will begin, which consists of three days of gameplay streams for titles revealed at E3. If you happen to be attending this year's E3 with a public pass, you'll be able to use your Nintendo Account to cut down wait times in lines, thanks to the newly announced "Warp Pipe Pass", which will be available for free on Nintendo's official site.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 Tournaments: The team-based Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3 and the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019 tournaments will take place on Saturday, June 8, at The Theatre at Ace Hotel at 929 S. Broadway St. in Los Angeles. Both events will feature players from North America, Europe, Japan and Australia/New Zealand. The line for entry starts forming at 8 a.m. in front of The Theatre at Ace Hotel. Fans who want to catch the competitions in person can gain free entry after receiving an event badge in line on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors will open at 10 a.m. and competition is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. People who prefer to watch the competitions online can visit https://e3.nintendo.com/ and Nintendo’s channels on Twitch and YouTube. Nintendo will communicate additional details about these tournaments at a later time.

- After battling their way through more than 11,000 players in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate North America Open 2019, the winning team of Wrath, Devonte and Poltergust will represent North America against teams from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Japan.

- The team of FTWIN showcased its elite splat skills in the Splatoon 2 North America Inkling Open 2019 by toppling some of the most experienced Splatoon 2 squads across all of North America. The team will be looking to continue its winning streak against some of the top teams from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Japan.

Nintendo Direct E3 2019: The presentation will begin at 9 a.m. PT on June 11. Viewers can watch it by visiting https://e3.nintendo.com/. The presentation, which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live: The livestream hosted by Nintendo of America’s Treehouse staff right from Nintendo’s E3 booth returns to give viewers a deeper look into select games, along with commentary by those who know the games best. People can view the livestream at https://e3.nintendo.com/. Additional details about Nintendo Treehouse: Live will be announced at a later date.

Warp Pipe Pass: As always, Nintendo will have a variety of games to play in its booth. People who are attending the E3 2019 show can reduce the amount of time they wait in line for select Nintendo games by reserving a free Warp Pipe Pass, which will allow them to gain priority access in line during their designated time to line up and play. A Nintendo Account is required to sign up and reserve a Warp Pipe Pass. Nintendo will communicate additional details about how and when to reserve a pass at a later date.

:arrow: Source

Rabbid4240

i dont know
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reggie should appear in this direct and announce Mother 3 for U.S. as a parting gift while his best E3 moments play as a clip show, and then he packs his bags and leaves the building while the Mother 3 Love Theme plays. I mean, come on. Its Mother's 30th anniversary and its the Year of the Pig ffs

Last edited by Rabbid4240,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only two people I've found that were like "ayyyy gbatemp" was a PR guy at Focus Home Interactive and one of the localizers from XSEED iirc.
I've been to different kinds of conventions like restaurant shows where companies sell their products and pay a lot for the booth so they stress scanning as many tags as possible to make it worth it. Do booths at e3 have any reason to scan codes?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All i need is the second Smash DLC announcement, i hope is Master Chief.

(Fuck the Minecraft guy)
the rule of smash is the character game series must have been released on a nintendo console at some time, halo was never released on any nintendo console so nope, i could see banjo/conker being a possibility more than anything if there is a microsfot character at all, minecraft can be too i guess but meh.

D

Deleted User

the rule of smash is the character game series must have been released on a nintendo console at some time, halo was never released on any nintendo console so nope, i could see banjo/conker being a possibility more than anything if there is a microsfot character at all, minecraft can be too i guess but meh.
What about the thing (i don't remember well what is) where you can have xbox games on switch? that monthly service

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What about the thing (i don't remember well what is) where you can have xbox games on switch? that monthly service
no announced yet, its rumuroed and no one knows what they will bring over, so far only cuphead was announced, also that xbox thing is a streaming service so yeah no idea if nintendo will even allow it or it it will go foward at all, only cuphead release was confirmed and it isnt part of that xbox rumored stuff.

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 166521

GUYS LOOK AT THIS, THE SMASH FIRE BALL, COULD IT BE..?
Nah, just a GoT-style Xbox promotion:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1126170131623600128?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There really isn't any hardset rule; Persona 5 was a PlayStation exclusive, FFVII wasn't on any Nintendo consoles; Sakurai does what Sakurai wants.

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another year, another hope for a new Wario Land or Wario World game.
Just gotta be positive right?

Holy Wah please make a new Wario platformer please please please...

Reactions: Mama Looigi

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another year, another hope for a new Wario Land or Wario World game.
Just gotta be positive right?

Holy Wah please make a new Wario platformer please please please...
Make up 30 or so different emails upto e3 and bombard nintendo thts prob being posotive:lol:

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nah, just a GoT-style Xbox promotion:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1126174423378276352
https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1126170131623600128?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There really isn't any hardset rule; Persona 5 was a PlayStation exclusive, FFVII wasn't on any Nintendo consoles; Sakurai does what Sakurai wants.
Final fantasy games have been on nintendo consoles alot... ever since the nes, also cloud itselft apeared on kingdom hearts chain of memorys on the gba.

Cloud is from final fantasy and final fantasy has been on many nintendo consoles.

Same for persona, persona games appeared on alot of nintendo consoles and joker himself appeared on persona q2 on 3ds so yeah both of those characters appeared on nintendo consoles and their series appeared alot aswell.

Last edited by pedro702,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are questions I love for e3:
"What is the e3"
"Who is the e3"
"Why is the e3"

Followed by:
TLOZ:
"What is the LOZ"
"When is the LOZ"
"Who is the LOZ"

And then:

"When is the LOZ"
"How is the LOZ"
"Truemake how is the LOZ"

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Alexa set an alarm for 8:30 June 11th

Alexa set another alarm for 8:35 June 11th

Alexa set an alarm for 8:40 June 11th because I may miss the others

Alexa set an alarm for 8:45 June 11th just to be sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1