Gambia, The
Last edited by loler55,

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my dumped savedata with my levels are in the mariomaker level share threat
Since it's dumped, there is nothing Nintendo can do to keep people from playing it, so long as you distribute it to Cemu/Loadiine players properly, because Cemu and Loadiine can't connect to official servers. (At the moment, there are no alternative servers, but who knows. Maybe a homebrew server will appear? One can dream!)

EDIT: In that case, everything should be good. Sorry to hear about your stars being removed.

Last edited by pastaconsumer,
Reactions: loler55

loler55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since it's dumped, there is nothing Nintendo can do to keep people from playing it, so long as you distribute it to Cemu/Loadiine players properly, because Cemu and Loadiine can't connect to official servers. (At the moment, there are no alternative servers, but who knows. Maybe a homebrew server will appear? One can dream!)
yes the most of my levels are save but not all are saved in the savebot

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Haha you now what i mean!

QUOTE="KillzXGaming, post: 6212535, member: 378371"]I made this thread due to the lack of levels you can find and download. I haven't found a file sharing thread of Super Mario Maker regarding level sharing so i decided to make one. Using latest version of Cemu Super Mario Maker is playable as-long as you have a decent CPU/GPU. Also loadline i believe doesn't have online for Mario Maker so this thread goes for those users too.

Also would like any save for Mario Maker if you have any costumes unlocked.

Requirements:
Take a picture in Coursebot like
http://imgur.com/47tONg9

If course shows black, just take a picture in game.

Using Cemu? Recommend EUR version as it doesn't crash latest update!
Saves:

By:
loler55
(Includes 105 Maps, All Event levels, Many amiibo costumes!)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v55havgh356qtuf/lolers+save.rar

Bookmark
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/loler55?type=posted

Maps:

http://bit.ly/1RLG7UK

Submit Yours Here!!!

http://bit.ly/1Syxsbt

Faqs:
Where are saves/Maps in Cemu?

mcl01/emulatorSave/44fc5929
(Updated game locations will vary)

Latest in cffa129b folder

Maps will be labeled as course000, course001, and so on.
You need to create a course first and you need to replace one. Cemu may not show the thumbnail but will still work if you click on it.

How to dump on Wii U Console?

I believe you dump with saviine, correct me if i'm wrong. Need 5.3.2 or 5.4 Wii U.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

But all maps are banned

Last edited by loler55,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it comes to a german newspaper;)
ddddammaaggee to nin ;)
You're both overreacting and overestimating how much they'll care. It sucks your levels are gone, and it really is a shame, but the fuss about Nintendo deleting levels has already been and gone. You're just one of many now.

D

Deleted User

This is why I dont make levels anymore. All of my levels get taken down because they only get a few stars each. "YOU DONT HAVE HUNDREDS OF STARS? FUCK YOU"

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone in this topic is either super butt-hurt they don't make good levels and Nintendo deletes their levels hosted on Nintendo's FREE ONLINE service.

Or the other half that just accept the fact for what it is. You were spamming adverts for your levels, (Which could have easily just been done on forums instead of the Miiverse) which is probably against TOS in either Mario Maker or Miiverse so they penalized you and deleted your courses.

Does it suck? Sure, I'd be mildly bothered by it myself, but to go out of my way and report to some online news site that Nintendo deleted my courses and think I'm damaging Nintendo's name because they cleared my progress is just a hilarious thought, and it would make me sound incredibly pathetic.

And uh, Spoiler Alert: Your courses would have been deleted when the Mario Maker servers go down anyway.

And for my final words of advice.... Grow up. It's literally not important to your life. Also, thinking you're hurting Nintendo's name with that article is the funniest thing I've read on GBATemp in a good year.

Rashka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After reading this thread, I'm ashamed to be german....

25 years...but acts like 12.

Read the EULA, read it twice....
Nintendo doesn't ban or reset anything without reason. I've played every Big N console from 1985 till now and everytime something like this happens (on the modern online consoles), it was the users fault or a broken storage/ savegame.

And to all the "Nintendo sucks" guys: Why exactly do you play Nintendo? Exactly... because they don't ;)
I had a lot more trouble with PSN and xbox live.

regards
Rashka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really...