Nintendo releases Metroid Prime: Federation Force - Blast Ball

Today Nintendo released a new video for Metroid Prime: Federation Force called Mission Briefing. Check it out below:

Also:
Even better, as of right now Nintendo 3DS owners who visit Nintendo eShop can download Blast Ball, the game's friendly competitive multiplayer mode! Fans can battle it out complete with online support, and even compete with players who own the full game once it launches. In early September, the multiplayer servers will switch over to support the full game only.

Have fun checking it out and happy blasting.

--Your friends at Nintendo

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a fun game to be honest, cant wait for it to be out (leaked-which ever comes first)!

D

Deleted User

I thought it was the release of the GAME. Not just a video. I don't have 3DS anyways but whatever. Looks good anyway.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was the release of the GAME. Not just a video. I don't have 3DS anyways but whatever. Looks good anyway.

It's not just the video but the release of the multiplayer Blast-Ball mode which actually looks to be pretty fun.

Those that can't get over the idea of a Metroid game without Samus need to just accept that this isn't that game, and see it for what it really is. And really it looks like a pretty dang fun game, I don't get to play as Samus, oh well, doesn't mean that the game doesn't look any fun.

Reactions: Zense

zeromission80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yikes people are seriously hating on this game, really don't know why it looks fun. Of course I also liked metroid prime pinball lol. As a huge metroid fan I am with the masses on the fact that we haven't got a main line entry in a long time:hateit:

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If it didn't have those stupid Bubble head models, I would give it a try.
Here's hoping that the hackers modify the 3D models to have proper body proportions to at least makre it decent.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just played the game and I didn't really care for it. It's basically like a soccer match, or like Rocket League, you shoot the ball into the goal. After every goal it becomes even more difficult to get the ball in as the goal shrinks. You'll basically be mashing the B/R button (depending on config) just trying to get the ball in. You can also charge your shots as well.

It became tiring after a while to be honest. Your team's AI is just bleh, and the enemy AI can deflect the ball just as it's about to go in. You'll be spending much of the match just holding down the target button and mashing the fire button. The arenas also really small. On the plus side you can play local, download play, and online, so there's options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night