Nintendo releases demo for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

A new trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has dropped, offering a look at the returning cast from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, in their new designs. It also confirms that the DLC characters from the Ashen Wolves will appear in the game. Additionally, a demo for the game is now available on the Nintendo eShop, allowing you to experience the start of the game, with your progress carrying over to the full release. Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes launches later this month, on June 24th.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's amazing how prolific the publishers of these warriors games are

I am also kinda surprised they continue to sell seeing as they are all essentially the same game
Yeah. Just like Pokémon. Let the franchise die already. Who wants the same Pikachu game every year?

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: felix.200

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Except unlike Pokemon or even COD these guys come out with 2-3 games every year

https://koei.fandom.com/wiki/Omega_Force
Omega Force has stepped up their game a little, at the very least. Instead of reskinning Dynasty Warriors games into anime, like One Piece or Legend of Arslan, they have started incorporating more things to set their games apart from the clones upon clones they've been making: P5 Strikers had incredible attention to detail and incorporated Persona's mechanics pretty well into action gameplay, and the Attack on Titan games are still musou at heart, but they have cool titan fights and the spiderman-like swinging from place to place stuff. I'm hopeful this one will also have some level of effort put into it like others have before.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Yeah. Just like Pokémon. Let the franchise die already. Who wants the same Pikachu game every year?
I agree 100%, and I still play ever pokemon and FIFA that come out. There is something on humans that attract us to things we are familiar to. Video Game industry exploits that without any shame. That's why every video game presentation there are, people complain about a sequel that they want, but was not announced. We never see people complain about lack of brand new ideas.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega Force has stepped up their game a little, at the very least. Instead of reskinning Dynasty Warriors games into anime, like One Piece or Legend of Arslan, they have started incorporating more things to set their games apart from the clones upon clones they've been making: P5 Strikers had incredible attention to detail and incorporated Persona's mechanics pretty well into action gameplay, and the Attack on Titan games are still musou at heart, but they have cool titan fights and the spiderman-like swinging from place to place stuff. I'm hopeful this one will also have some level of effort put into it like others have before.

I have to imagine that they have multiple teams working on these and it's not just "Omega Force". Either that or the IP holder may have varying levels of involvement which affect the final product. Touken Ranbu Warriors was met with poor reception due to being so bare-bones, despite a lot of other recent Musou games being amazing by comparison.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm gonna have to see if a certain ROM site or two has this demo available; I'd like to see if it's worth getting, since my Switch was banned late last year.

It does look interesting, and I do generally like Fodlan and the characters (even if I'm not a big fan of the gameplay mechanics - the restrictions - in Three Houses, like activity points, only being able to take promotion exams once a week per character, and only being able to decide what to do on one day each week. Oh, and gender-restricted classes suck), so I would very much like to like this game, since the first FEW was decent enough, even though its roster was annoyingly biased towards female characters (not a single lance-wielding guy, not even Frederick, who started Awakening with a Silver Lance; in FEW, he's now inexplicably restricted to axes).

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna have to see if a certain ROM site or two has this demo available; I'd like to see if it's worth getting, since my Switch was banned late last year.

It does look interesting, and I do generally like Fodlan and the characters (even if I'm not a big fan of the gameplay mechanics - the restrictions - in Three Houses, like activity points, only being able to take promotion exams once a week per character, and only being able to decide what to do on one day each week. Oh, and gender-restricted classes suck), so I would very much like to like this game, since the first FEW was decent enough, even though its roster was annoyingly biased towards female characters (not a single lance-wielding guy, not even Frederick, who started Awakening with a Silver Lance; in FEW, he's now inexplicably restricted to axes).

most characters in fire emblem warrirors were clones and had same playstyle's i hope that's not the same for this game.

Last edited by DJPlace,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
most of the charcter' had same weapons' and play style's the fate's charcter's they got lazy on same for chrom/lucina the two main charcter's Rowan and Linnana also the game had DLC charcter's and other stuff the only DLC charcter's that not were in story were the good one's IMO. i still need to see all suprot's so youtube here i come.
I'm sorry, but...what? I'm starting to get a headache trying to read that, when I had one on Tuesday (two days ago) as part of my cold.
Could you please fix your post, DJ?

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I still dislike how little focus male Byleth is getting in trailers, compared to female Byleth; just why? Why not split it 50/50?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just played the demo. This game is not a cash grab for Fire Emblem fans. It stands by itself very well even if you didn't play Three Houses.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still dislike how little focus male Byleth is getting in trailers, compared to female Byleth; just why? Why not split it 50/50?
They pulled the same thing in the first FE Warriors where they put all the focus on female Corrin even though the male version was also unlockable.

The good news is that in-game you pick the gender of the two avatars right at the beginning and from personal experience, Male Byleth definitely feels like an awesome character to be pitted against.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"