Homebrew Nintendo releases 11.16.0-48

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder why this required an update, whereas removing credit card support did not. 🤔
probably because they effectively just banned everyone from being able to use a credit card, but setup a custom error for it

they can do that, my first 3ds was banned from using a credit card, but i could still use eshop codes fine

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow I'm was right an update happened
Yeah! Same! I am glad I called it! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously though, Big N, let the system die in peace. This just feels disrespectful at this point

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Preliminary checks show that agbhax chain (better known as universal-otherapp) has been fixed in the latest update.
I wonder why this required an update, whereas removing credit card support did not. 🤔
They might be preparing for the full eshop closure in March. They also fixed some exploits, because well..., Nintendo likes to torment us.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Preliminary checks show that agbhax chain (better known as universal-otherapp) has been fixed in the latest update.

They might be preparing for the full eshop closure in March. They also fixed some exploits, because well..., Nintendo likes to torment us.
Which exploits were those may I ask?

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States

yeah which ones? i know the update is new and all and we need to study it but we would still like to know (after all u are a 3ds haxx g0d)

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always get a little bit of anxiety when those damn updates come out..
same! seems online works in pokemon at least!

anyone know if its it a luma feature to not make me update and still let me connect? is it just pokemon? wondering how much this will effect stuff! ty for any info!

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online games take a few days to get the word that an update is out. Your ability to play online will be blocked by the end of the week if you don't install the update, most likely. I also played online today without updating, but it probably won't last.

Reactions: Modular511

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Or at least pretend that they are doing something because seedminer and ntrboot ain’t going anywhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1