Nintendo registered デルタエメラルド Delta Emerald in japan ( Pokemeon Delta Emerald )

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Posting from Serebii:
A new trademark has been discovered as being registered by Nintendo, GameFreak and Creatures Inc. in Japan. This trademark is for デルタエメラルド Delta Emerald. In addition to this, in the US, at the same time as the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire domains were registered, one was registered for Pokémon Delta Emerald. This trademark registration is not likely to be indicative of a game release, but rather covering bases in a similar manner to the registration of Pokémon Water Blue back in 2004 and numerous other Pokémon names over the past 10 years including Pokémon Grey. We'll bring more as it comes
97504620-550x248.jpg

now don't know which version should i buy

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I doubt anything will come from this. If AS/OR follow the Johto remakes then it's most likely that nearly everything introduced with Emerald will be with these remakes. I'd say Delta Emerald is just something they registered on the off chance that they decide a 3rd version for a remake is required.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
seeing this
i noticed something
"CD-ROM" and "DVD-ROM"

is this new movie ? game for wii U ?
why is there "cd dvd rom" tags?
It's just legal jargon from an application to register a trademark. The text just defines the type of intellectual property they're registering.

Here's the full text, starting below where it says (511):
In this form you can paste it into Google Translate and you'll see that it's nothing to get excited about--just generic text that is found on the document that video game companies use to apply to register a trademark.

第9類 家庭用テレビゲーム機用プログラム,家庭用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた電子回路・磁気ディスク・光ディスク・光磁気ディスク・磁気テープ・ROMカード・ROMカートリッジ・CD-ROM・DVD-ROM,家庭用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記憶媒体,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用プログラム,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた電子回路・磁気ディスク・光ディスク・光磁気ディスク・磁気テープ・ROMカード・ROMカートリッジ・CD-ROM・DVD-ROM,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記憶媒体,業務用テレビゲーム機用プログラム,業務用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた電子回路・磁気ディスク・光ディスク・光磁気ディスク・磁気テープ・ROMカード・ROMカートリッジ・CD-ROM・DVD-ROM,業務用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記憶媒体,ダウンロードもしくはインストール可能な家庭用テレビゲーム機用プログラム及び追加データ,ダウンロードもしくはインストール可能な業務用テレビゲーム機用プログラム及び追加データ,ダウンロードもしくはインストール可能な携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用プログラム及び追加データ,ダウンロードもしくはインストール可能な電子計算機用プログラム及び追加データ,電子計算機,電子計算機用プログラム,ダウンロード可能な電子計算機用プログラム,電子計算機用プログラムを記憶させた電子回路・磁気ディスク・光ディスク・光磁気ディスク・磁気テープ・ROMカード・ROMカートリッジ・CD-ROM・DVD-ROM,電子計算機用のプログラムを記憶させた記憶媒体,携帯電話機用ゲームプログラム,電子応用機械器具及びその部品,携帯電話機,携帯電話機の部品及び附属品,携帯電話機用ストラップ,電気通信機械器具,録音済みのコンパクトディスク,レコード,インターネットを利用して受信し及び保存することができる音楽ファイル,映写フィルム,スライドフィルム,スライドフィルム用マウント,インターネットを利用して受信し及び保存することができる画像ファイル,録画済みビデオディスク及びビデオテープ,電子出版物第28類 家庭用テレビゲーム機,家庭用テレビゲーム機用コントローラ・ジョイスティック及びメモリーカード,家庭用テレビゲーム機の部品及び附属品,業務用テレビゲーム機,業務用テレビゲーム機の部品及び附属品,カードゲームおもちゃ及びその附属品,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機の部品及び附属品,おもちゃ,人形,囲碁用具,将棋用具,歌がるた,カードゲーム用具及びその附属品,さいころ,すごろく,ダイスカップ,ダイヤモンドゲーム,チェス用具,チェッカー用具,手品用具,ドミノ用具,トランプ,花札,マージャン用具,遊戯用器具,ビリヤード用具,遊園地用機械器具,運動用具第41類 携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機による通信を用いて行う画像の提供,業務用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う画像の提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う画像の提供,携帯電話機による通信を用いて行う画像の提供,通信を用いて行う画像の提供,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映像の提供,業務用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映像の提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映像の提供,携帯電話機による通信を用いて行う映像の提供,通信を用いて行う映像の提供,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映画の提供,業務用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映画の提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う映画の提供,携帯電話機による通信を用いて行う映画の提供,通信を用いて行う映画の提供,映画の上映・制作又は配給,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機による通信を用いて行う音楽及び音声の提供,業務用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う音楽及び音声の提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行う音楽及び音声の提供,携帯電話機による通信を用いて行う音楽及び音声の提供,通信を用いて行う音楽及び音声の提供,テレビゲームイベントの企画・運営又は開催,娯楽施設の提供,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機による通信を用いて行うゲームの提供,業務用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行うゲームの提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機による通信を用いて行うゲームの提供,携帯電話機による通信を用いて行うゲームの提供,通信を用いて行うゲームの提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機用ゲームの提供,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用ゲームの提供,業務用テレビゲーム機用ゲームの提供,携帯電話機用ゲームの提供,電気通信回線を通じて行うゲームの提供,通信ネットワークを通じて行うゲームの提供,家庭用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記録媒体の貸与,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記録媒体の貸与,業務用テレビゲーム機用のプログラムを記憶させた記録媒体の貸与,携帯電話機用のゲームプログラムを記憶させた記録媒体の貸与,家庭用テレビゲーム機・業務用テレビゲーム機の貸与,携帯用液晶画面ゲーム機の貸与,通信を用いて行う電子出版物の提供,電子出版物の提供
It's from a trademark application for a different game called Meitantei Pikachu, but the text is the same.

Here's another picture with the relevant info highlighted:
b4a3a4d2.png

(540)【商標】デルタエメラルド
(540)【Trademark】Delta Emerald

【氏名又は名称】任天堂株式会社
【Name or Title】Nintendo Co., Ltd.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They probably just have the trademark apply to everything that can be thought of, in this case also CDs and DVDs.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
They probably just have the trademark apply to everything that can be thought of, in this case also CDs and DVDs.

It's just legal jargon from an application to register a trademark. The text just defines the type of intellectual property they're registering.

Here's the full text, starting below where it says (511):
In this form you can paste it into Google Translate and you'll see that it's nothing to get excited about--just generic text that is found on the document that video game companies use to apply to register a trademark.
so if video tapes were still a thing, they also included video tape and floppys in there, so it does make sure no other person gets it trademarket right?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so if video tapes were still a thing, they also included video tape and floppys in there, so it does make sure no other person gets it trademarket right?

Well yeah, at the time of what you quoted, I did not translate that batch of japanese legal stuff. Now I did and I can say that there's almost everything that you can think of included in it. :lol:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Delta Emerald" sounds less like a Pokemon game and more like the Macguffin from a shitty 80's action movie.

I don't have a joke or anything, really, just thought that I'd note that.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
this quote was from joeM86 ( Serebii founder )

JoeM86;113879836 said:
No. All trademarks list everything when they are registered.

This is nothing more than them covering all bases as they always do, like they did with Water Blue and Grey.

People are over-reacting to this across the net. So much for a day of Mario Kart fun :/

so, i guess when they released leaf green and fire red , they registered Water Blue
and when they announced white and black they registered Grey

so, maybe this isn't a game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: