Nintendo recall!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/pinrecall.jsp

----------------------------------------------------------

Character Lapel Pin Recall Information

The following information applies to certain character lapel pins sold at Nintendo's two company-owned and operated stores, and given away as promotional items to business associates who are employed by retailers where Nintendo products are sold. The lapel pins that are the subject of the recall feature specific Nintendo characters and measure approximately 1/2 inch to 2 inches per side. Nintendo is recalling the pins, which it purchased from an outside supplier, because they contain lead in excess of levels permitted by U.S. government regulations concerning toys and children's products.

Nintendo began selling and distributing these pins in April 2004, and stopped selling and distributing them in November 2007.

THESE LAPEL PINS WERE SOLD ONLY AT THE TWO STORES LISTED BELOW. NO OTHER RETAIL STORE EVER SOLD THESE LAPEL PINS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OTHER RETAILERS WITH QUESTIONS CONCERNING THESE LAPEL PINS.
Nintendo "Fun & Games" employee store
4820 150th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052

Nintendo World Store
10 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY

To determine whether you might have a pin subject to this recall, please click here.

In the event that you received one or more of the recalled pins, Nintendo is offering to replace them free of charge with a replacement lapel pin with a different character. Please call toll-free at (800) 431-0971 to arrange for replacements. Nintendo will mail you a postage-paid envelope that you can use to send your lapel pin(s) to Nintendo. After Nintendo receives your package, you will receive a confirmation email from Nintendo with information on your replacement pin.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok what business associate would lick and chew on a pin...They gotta be what? 20+ and older? Why worry about the lead? I would of just left it alone to be honest...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Ok what business associate would lick and chew on a pin...They gotta be what? 20+ and older? Why worry about the lead? I would of just left it alone to be honest...

Because...

QUOTE(zidane_genome @ Jul 30 2008, 05:24 PM) http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/pinrecall.jsp

because they contain lead in excess of levels permitted by U.S. government regulations concerning toys and children's products.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wondered why my brain functions seemed to have slowed over the last two years. I have DK, Mario, Peach and Samus. I've never worn them on my lapel though.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
The day I wear a lapel pin is the day I invite everyone to cordially whoop my ass.

QUOTE(tritonfx @ Jul 31 2008, 01:53 AM) lol,, cuz we all wear lol pins!

I would totally wear an Umbrella Corp. lapel pin like the guy in the RE0 intro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte