Gaming Nintendo Rant

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everybody has something against Nintendo... So why don't we just pack it into this thread, and build upon it and see what happens...?

D

Deleted_171835

I hate Nintendo! They fucking put anti piracy measures in every damn system. What the hell is wrong them? The losers can't spare us piraters some love. I hate NINTENDO! Sony is better! Microsoft is better! Nintendo is for casual losers who have Squirrel Aids!

wink2.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Revolutionize said:
I hate Nintendo! They fucking put anti piracy measures in every damn system. What the hell is wrong them? The losers can't spare us piraters some love. I hate NINTENDO! Sony is better! Microsoft is better! Nintendo is for casual losers who have Squirrel Aids!

wink2.gif

Flameflameflameflame. THAT ISNT TRUE I LUV NINTENDO :heartbroken:

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At the moment, I really have nothing against Nintendo. I wish more developers were willing to support their different style of console. Other than that, Nintendo is doing fine in my book.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hate? Nintendo needed a successful console and their way made it work. They are doing what anyone would do and at the same time try to cater for the hardcore but HEY the hardcore wont buy their games.

dudeonline said:
The Nintendo Seal of Approval doesn't mean shit anymore. :/

Also, wrong section.
It NEVER meant shit, there was shit shovelware on the NES. People forget this.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Why the hate? Nintendo needed a successful console and their way made it work. They are doing what anyone would do and at the same time try to cater for the hardcore but HEY the hardcore wont buy their games.

3rd parties don't advertise.. and crystal bearers being designed so even grandma could not want to play is exactly what's wrong with Wii games.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Hadrian said:

dudeonline said:

Also, wrong section.

Yes there were alot of horrible games for the NES, but IMO the shovelware/shit game to great/good game ratio has spiked over the recent years.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Generally don't have a problem with nintendo, as long as their IP's are always good (which they are) then I'm happy enough. They are getting slightly lazy as a company in some respects though.

On the whole, none of the consoles have got it totally right this generation, but MS are the company that I have real problems with. As good a library as the xbox has, the console itself is a f*cking awful half assed job from MS. My main beef is the poor console builds and the fact that you don't get full functionality out the box. With the wii and PS3 you pretty much have most of what you need out of the box.

As an owner of all three consoles, I am pretty happy with my Wii and PS3, but I become more disappointed by the day with my 360.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer RPG's, which Nintendo doesn't have many to offer. Especially in the Wii. So, that's why when I know I have enough money, I'm gonna sell my Wii and buy myself a PS3.

After I've played and beaten NMH2 that is
tongue.gif

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and the're a really smart company selling a $50 console for $200 - $250 its just a gamecube with maybe about $40 more worth of hardware or software

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii has the capability to read dual layer discs, Wi-Fi, ability to download different services to please everyone. The GCM had it's games, and that's it. And they weren't anything that really wowed people.

And yes, I'm too lazy to list good things about the Wii.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Revolutionize said:

wink2.gif

Of course they will protect their consoles.

What pisses me off is their anti-piracy campaign. It only encourage me to pirate more and teach everyone I know how to pirate. I do not feel any remorse stealing some money from a multi billion dollars corporation.

Satan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:

Seconded, so many fucking third party shity games crowding the market. "My first poney lesson" "My training coach" ... WTF! Seriously? Thoses games are piece of shit and don't deserve a "Seal of Quality"... There is no quality on those titles. Those are made within 3 to 6 month with limited budget & team. And the editor don't even fucking care about the final quality.

Gameplay? Close from void. Even pong's gameplay is more complex.
Graphics? Bad cartoonish graphics, but why bothering? It's just to scam kids!
Optimized? What? Are you serious? It's off the budget!
Story? 2 lines on an used handkerchief will do the job!

And guess what? There are dozen of thoses shit on the market, for nintendo wii, and nintendo DS. They overcrowd the market, and ninty is still distributing SOQ like candies.

But why do the editors should stop, when they manage to scam kids with thoses pile of horseshit, while nintendo's not saying a word? (certainly too much busy to count the bill)

And the fact is, because of that bullshit business going on, editors are not motivated anymore to make good games on those consoles. (i mean fairly long timeline, decent budget and good artistic team)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
dudeonline said:

Also, wrong section.

The Seal of Quality back in the NES era was just to make sure there were no terrible bugs which made the games completely unplayable (crash bugs etc.) Ninty did their job with that back then and its probably doing the same now but the problem is that we expect more than a game without major bugs these days, we expect a GOOD GAME

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Hadrian said:
dudeonline said:

Also, wrong section.

The Seal of Quality back in the NES era was just to make sure there were no terrible bugs which made the games completely unplayable (crash bugs etc.) Ninty did their job with that back then and its probably doing the same now but the problem is that we expect more than a game without major bugs these days, we expect a GOOD GAME
That's what it was for!
smileipb2.png

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
saison said:
I prefer RPG's, which Nintendo doesn't have many to offer. Especially in the Wii. So, that's why when I know I have enough money, I'm gonna sell my Wii and buy myself a PS3.

After I've played and beaten NMH2 that is
tongue.gif

360 has the larger selection of RPG's, there aren't many on PS3, which is surprising considering both the PS1 & 2 were RPG heaven. Still, I'm not going to recommend you buy a 360, unless you want a faulty product, which is what is being sold to the masses. It makes me sick.

If you want a next gen console, buy a ps3. And before any flames, I'm not a fanboy of anything, I have all three consoles and enjoy games on all 3 consoles.

cyanide64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Crappy porting of ps2 games are the devil. I know they can be ported with ease but if i am expected to part with my hard earned dollars than they can put the time to use the wii to its full potential. I'm pretty sure I am not alone on this thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...