Nintendo ‘Project Cafe’ Wii2 Game Controller To Have Camera?

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
guys we are in 2011 the wii2 while come 2012 maybe our thoughts while be changed when we see the wii2 in a video review or some pictures
But the public has been getting better and better at confirming rumors for upcoming products. It's hard not to listen in on the rumors and wonder.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this could be good.. but it could also be very baaaaad... I mean, it will be awesome if some kind of AR would be of use in combination with the 'motes, but if not, it could SERIOUSLY spoil the gameplay.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
shakirmoledina said:
if the camera direction is an issue, probably the camera can be tilted or is already tilted. Everything has been thought out by nintendo... have u ever seen their idea failing (as in truly failing?)... never

Power Glove? Controller Mat for the NES? Every single perhaptial ever made by them except the Zapper, Super Scope, Memory Pak for the N64 and the WiiMotionPlus?

FrankensteinTank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
WHAT THE FUCK, NINTENDO?! These controllers are going to be like $100.

I agree, all I want are some cool games. They are trying way too hard to be cutting edge and driving up prices in the process. Although, I could be proven wrong if they make something awesome but we'll just have to wait and see.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The funny thing is that knowing life Nintendo will show off an obselete from a hardware standpoint console with a few fun gimmicks and people will lap it up like it's oatmeal of the gods as soon as it reaches the shelves, as ALWAYS.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
trumpet-205 said:
Ninty seems to be so obsessive with camera.

Well, they never made a proper one so I suppose they're hellbent on making one that works and makes pictures of decent quality... NOT!

It's going to be another 0,3Mpix camera - they probably *still* have left-overs from the DSi era. Prepare for eye-burning quality.

D

Deleted User

KingVamp said:
Do really think the controls would be anywhere of $80 or maybe even $70?
Well, they'd definitely be expensive. Even a small screen is an excuse to charge up the price of a console. Think "PS Move Price". The Wiimote had the Nunchuk (£40 combo), so maybe they'd cost £80 now?

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
OK my guy has confirmed a 3D screen, apparently nintendo don't see 3D tv's taking off so have found a way to compensate! He says they made the final decision last week.! cutting it close methinks! pinch of salt would be wise but we are now only a couple weeks away! Also this would mean the 6.2" screen rumour is wrong as they only just chose it! could be smaller, same size or bigger...but 3D!

damn this is really not going to be cheap!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night