♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it's an e-shop title.
Even if it's a mario title, It still looks like exactly NSMB1 but with a couple new features.
Totally worth less than a full priced 3DS game, that's why it's perfect for eshop. It'll make it more accessible too

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a Mario platformer so I'll buy it no matter what.
I'm looking forward to this and no doubt there'll be alot more new features than the ones seen in the 4 screenshots...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm prolly part of the 5% of the population that actually doesn't like most mario platformers (besides the GB ones, those were cool)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it's a mario title, It still looks like exactly NSMB1 but with a couple new features.
Totally worth less than a full priced 3DS game, that's why it's perfect for eshop. It'll make it more accessible too
Despite not knowing much about the new game, it not worthy of retail because of a few pictures and it's art style...
More accessible? How so? People still like physical games.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite not knowing much about the new game, it not worthy of retail because of a few pictures and it's art style...
More accessible? How so? People still like physical games.

People without a good Internet connection could not download it so it being a only eshop title which I doubt will make it less accessible. I'm not saying that I don't have decent Internet but some people have crappy or no Internet access. Plus some people in the military and other jobs cannot download it until they get some leave etc. Like the Subs and you being ordered not to use internet for blah blah and some jobs that involving third world nations. I know a friend in the military won't consider buying Diablo 3 since he cannot play it regularly due to always needing internet but I'm guessing I'm getting off topic now,

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo sent this message out to GoNintendo apparently-

“The listing for the upcoming New Super Mario Bros. 2 game for the Nintendo 3DS system was entered incorrectly in Nintendo’s online database. We have nothing more to announce about this game beyond the information Nintendo provided on April 21.”

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=176112

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1