Nintendo Power to reveal new Mario game

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to even say what I personally hoped it would be. I'm hoping for a brand new Mario platformer for DS. 2D or 3D I don't care. Just a new one. NSMB was way too easy and short for me, the Wii version eclipsed it there.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
probably New super mario world wii
yaywii.gif

SNES_Super_MarioWorld.jpg

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
they're releasing another Mario is Missing game lol! but all joking aside as long as its a Mario game that Doesn't include Sonic I'll be happy =p

well i will be happy too
nyanya.gif
sonic is way more faster than that fat guy How did they put them in one game
besides i dont like watching sonic losing from any of mario characters
mad.gif

i didnt buy any game that has mario and sonic in one game together!
mario should be in his own game and sonic should be in his own game too.
i like all mario games.. exept the games that has sonic in them
lecture.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bultmus said:
syko5150 said:
they're releasing another Mario is Missing game lol! but all joking aside as long as its a Mario game that Doesn't include Sonic I'll be happy =p

well i will be happy too
nyanya.gif
sonic is way more faster than that fat guy How did they put them in one game
besides i dont like watching sonic losing from any of mario characters
mad.gif

i didnt buy any game that has mario and sonic in one game together!
mario should be in his own game and sonic should be in his own game too.
i like all mario games.. exept the games that has sonic in them
lecture.gif
well for me i just don't like sonic at all i despise him and think he's highly overrated he had a decent run in the early to mid 90's and thats it the rest of the games hes been in have sucked or hes gained publicity off of mario

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
YayMii said:
I'm hoping for a DSi-only Mario Kart.
Why, seriously? Mario Kart has no purpose being on DSi at all (exclusively, normal DS would be fine, but we've got one of those already). There absolutely is no way they could make the camera or extra hardware worthwhile, especially since Mario Kart DS is considered to be the finest in the series and needs no extra features... Seriously, DSi? That's ridiculous. Camera features would destroy the game, there's no logical way to use it. >_>
The can use the camera to detect the movement of the ds, so you could " have the choice" of using the whole ds and moving it to turn left and right?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
granville said:
YayMii said:
Why, seriously? Mario Kart has no purpose being on DSi at all (exclusively, normal DS would be fine, but we've got one of those already). There absolutely is no way they could make the camera or extra hardware worthwhile, especially since Mario Kart DS is considered to be the finest in the series and needs no extra features... Seriously, DSi? That's ridiculous. Camera features would destroy the game, there's no logical way to use it. >_>
The can use the camera to detect the movement of the ds, so you could " have the choice" of using the whole ds and moving it to turn left and right?
QFT.

Also, it could make use of the upgraded hardware by allowing slightly better graphics, and possibly a track creator.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario kart DSi only is unlikely because Nintendo is to this day still marketing that game. Not that I would complain..

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
KingVamp said:
granville said:
YayMii said:
QFT.

Also, it could make use of the upgraded hardware by allowing slightly better graphics, and possibly a track creator.
That idea is totally convoluted. Wait until the DS2 and hope it has motion sensing. It would be fun to tilt the DS to steer, like the wiimote with its Mario Kart. The camera would definitely not be an accurate way to move, i could see it as extremely awkward. It's basically only for photo editing, i couldn't imagine trying to steer a car somehow with it. As for better graphics, no DSi game thus far has outdone the normal DS in terms of 3D graphics. The specs are being squandered in games, they only really use it for the camera apps and the web browser. And a track creator wouldn't need DSi either. Trackmania DS had one of those, even Diddy Kong Racing DS had one. There's no reason to put a Mario Kart on DSi, it's basically just a slightly upgraded DS. Wait for DS2 where we'll have REAL impressive hardware specs (hopefully Gamecube caliber) and motion sensing. Then we'd have an excellent handheld Mario Kart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b