This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
nintendo_power_june.jpg

The latest edition of Nintendo Power contains a teaser for the next issue which proclaims that ‘exciting new revelations’ will be revealed. Let’s hope it’s a pre-E3 teaser. What would you like to see revealed in the June issue?

“As summer approaches, Nintendo Power will start to heat up with some exciting new revelations in the June issue, including a cover story for the generations. Don’t miss it or you’ll rue your fate, comrade.”​

Source

:3 I think it looks like F-Zero or Starfox, though to be honest why cant nintendo just begin a new franchise instead of reviving old ones...

Reactions: 1 person

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Command & Conquer Wii U my guess

Horrible guess: Krazy Ivan sequel (WARNING: This is a JOKE guess. I DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS PREDICTION WILL COME TRUE. IT'S JUST A GOD DAMN JOKE.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKpgfVTYtw

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How interesting. frogboy reporting in on Frogman's thread.

If indeed it IS StarFox, they wouldn't be reviving it. They just released 64 3D. It's not a totally dead series.

If it's F-Zero, I'm glued to my computer until it's finally announced.

Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
How interesting. frogboy reporting in on Frogman's thread.
:wub: yeaa
If indeed it IS StarFox, they wouldn't be reviving it. They just released 64 3D. It's not a totally dead series.
True, but this is just a port with a few new features. Even though this is just one of many announcements Im sure will come time e3 is underway I feel Nintendo are being lazy like they cant be bothered making something new with fear it will flop.
Sure these ports are awesome dont get me wrong, I love a classic game. Alas they could achieve much more.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2 years ago...

Headstrong games confirm theyre working on the 3DS with possibly one Nintendo game

The developers of such games as Battalion Wars and House of the Dead: Overkill are reportably working on three Nintendo 3DS games. Speaking at Gamescom, Steve Pritchard, Development Director of Headstrong Games, has said not only do they have three Nintendo 3DS games on the way, but that they are connoting their work with Nintendo.

Hopefully that means that at least one of the three games they are working on is for Nintendo. Could Sega be bringing Overkill to the 3DS? Headstrong is also working on Lord of the Rings: The adventures of Aragorn.

~http://www.vooks.net/battalion-wars-creators-working-on-three-3ds-titles/

Oh lord almighty, let it be a Wars title...

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just by that little tidbit at the end " Don’t miss it or you’ll rue your fate, comrade.”
I'm assuming it's a MH title or Advanced title.

Hopefully it's MH.
I really hope they release a F-Zero game because Falcon only lives on via Smash lol.
Ii

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would they use that "comrade" line if it was for Monster Hunter? I'm guessing Advance Wars too. Would love for that to be true.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Advance Wars is my first thought too, the past 2 Nintendo handhelds had their AW title also early in their lifespan, sometimes another AW title followed. Can definitely see this happen.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Advance Wars is my first thought too, the past 2 Nintendo handhelds had their AW title also early in their lifespan, sometimes another AW title followed. Can definitely see this happen.
I'm still not sure as to why those games were actually named Advance Wars. That, and where the hell did Battalion Wars come from?

Think about it:

Famicom ---> Famicom Wars
Super Famicom ---> Super Famicom Wars
Game Boy ---> Game Boy Wars
Game Boy Advance ---> Advance Wars
Gamecube ---> ...Battalion Wars?
DS ---> ...Advance Wars?
Wii ---> ...Battalion Wars 2?

Uhm... :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat